Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: FG Event Gear Question.

Shadow Titanium

FG Event Gear Question.

Shouldn't it have 1 boost on the sigmetal event gear like all the other classes?

Hoping that was a mistake.

Also, Why can't FG use their CC(Living Fog) skill while in BM3 like the rest of the classes?

Forums so dead, RIP lol.

The Epic Boost count is there though? It's all the way on the bottom

Unlike 'the rest of the classes' FG naturally has +450 movement speed with their BM3 so I guess not being able to use their CC is a balancing thing.

Have you made an FG? What are your thoughts on it? How does it compare to other classes? I feel like it's a much weaker version of FAs.

Pretty sure he's asking why it's 7 amp not 8 amp and imo they're not tooooo bad. Bit lame having 2 shorts and nothing else really unique to the class though.
    Shorts are super good - 76% CDI + 170 Pen for 27 seconds flying around with +450 move speed in BM3 is disgusting & the defensive buff is nuts as well
    Party buff is a bit garbage but there's already enough HP/Def buffs from other classes

Oh, I see.

I mean, it's a fun class to play; they're new and their skills are flashy. I just feel it's a bit lacking as of now because other than the BM3 movement speed and the AoE CC root skill (Living Fog), there's simply nothing unique about FG.

- Defensive short is nice but it only lasts 15s and then you don't have any other tools to survive whereas that is not the case for every other class. Sadly it's not unique as GLs now also have a similar defensive short.
    - Offensive short is just obligatory, there's a similar short for every class.
    - Party/solo casting buff, as you said, isn't all that great though it's free 5 cdi and 25 ignore penetration
    - Debuff is poop, -30 defense (lol) and -10% resist amp.......with a 3 minute cool down.
    - BM2 looks janky and there's an awkward pause when you're switching targets, unless you can time it perfectly every time.
    - Class specific passive buffs are way too biased towards accuracy. Astral Gun level 12 (Archridium) = +710; Target Focus = +500; Sniper Plan = + 600 for a total of 1810 accuracy. I guess it helps when you have debuffs on you or when you're not in a condition to combo or use BM3 fatal.

I think there's probably a few other things I missed but this is just all I've noticed so far. I hope new things get added/changed to the class as much as they've done with GLs.

Shadow Titanium
    So far they seem pretty strong in terms of DPS. I can only compare it to my FB since it's the only other class ive played, religiously. FB PvE is awful though so don't get to excited. I wonder and am very curious what other FA/WIZ mains have to say about it.

His survivability is a pain in the neck TBH. It's not very low budget friendly. You will eat dirt without decent gear. Inspire should have had some HP boost on top of the - 25 penetration and 5 cd.

The debuff isn't that bad, with a nice effector it jumps to -17 resist amp(duration 64secs) if I'm correct. The - def is useless though lol, the amount you gain from effector is sorry.

BM2 is awful. Roots you between animations.Think they end up patching it up in a future update but don't quote me on that.

Storm Blitz is broken. Hits like a TANK!

The animations are some of the most pleasing to the eye's. Can't get enough of BM3 and most of his skills. Leveling was even fun because of animations. Never thought i'd say that.

Basically, everything tea has mentioned. Hope they give us another source of defense cause that is the biggest flaw about the class.

Personally having a ton of fun and its refreshing if you're bored of the other classes. Wouldn't recommend it to noobs or people who are short on alz.