Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SOOOOOO...................................peffect cores huh?

Santa Hat x6 and a party = FT2 completion!
    and are those amp pots the 10% or 30% ones?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Santa Hat x6 and a party = FT2 completion!
    and are those amp pots the 10% or 30% ones?
    that may be true for your weak guild.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    that may be true for your weak guild.
    awwws you're mean. I haven't been on any of the times they went so idek

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post
    your an idiot.

"Increases the quality ofall types of weapon/armorUse right click toupgrade the item upto 6(Success rate: 100%)"

this means you can use it on an item up until +6. meaning you can still use it when its +6.
    rofl you cant get to +6 without a perfect core lol, why use perfect after? its not perfect then......

perfect core drop rate is 2% or lower
    Last edited by GuardianPat; 06-09-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

I see everyone fighting over these panda's and turtles which is fine by me. All my gear is +7 it will however give me time to hunt derk, make money and possibly move to venus.
    mercury make have a economy thats easier to make income in but their lack of activity doing quild runs, or even spam solo dungeon runs prevents us from having access to the same items. For the most part they stand around AH all day buying low and selling X3 times higher is why our market is so high. some call it smart others call it extortion I see it as lazy. That mentality is why rl economy is in the state its is, atm because housing went up in price close to 300% in 10 year when projected income growth remains at 2% Seems venus is falling apart as well but I think I'd rather be in a low cashflow economy then one that is being extorted at the hands of a dozen people or so.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 06-09-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Banned
    not true. the reason why the housing market went up is because the previous mortgages were set back in 2001 so therefor once the pricing was rechecked it was found out that the prices were actually much higher. isn't it convenient that all the preset mortgages were stored in building 7 which was "collapsed" by "2 fires". in order for you to really understand what is going on with the housing bubble and why this collapse even started you must know trust and equity law and also understand how equity and allodial titles work. its much more complicated then you might think.

no im not a lawyer, but they certainly hate me because i know their little game.

yeas. GL getting one ppls

My FB Guide

I have been in the housing market for over 10 yrs. thats why my morgage is at $700/month and not 1500+ a month. double payment, refinancing at the right times, sticking to fixed rates not variable ones has served me well. Yeah alot of people got su.ckred into the " just pay the interest " loans, fooled that their property would soon out grow the value of the morgage and gain value for them to make payments with. lol almost all morgages structured that way have been forclosed on. Point is this mercury's market its being infated by market manipulation, Basicallly realitors overpricing property while it was a sellers market now its a buyser market and banks are practically giving homes away just do regain a source of income again. The same will happen in cabal soon enough. true its not life devistation but it does hinder the game progession. Thus is why venus dispite having fewer players and lower income all in all venus is a much better economy as they dont have to spend months for 1 piece of midgrade gear savings is for their end game gear. Mercury a +7 anything will cost you over a bil.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 06-10-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Banned
    ok ether then you should know that the contract is a security interest most likely sold via the government.

if your in canada then the trust and loan companies act and financial administration act AND the bank act gives banks the authority to sell the securities in order to complete the transfer of the trust.

if your in USA then you can simple invoke HJR 192 where it defeats the obligation to repay by seizure of gold by the corporation known as UNITED STATES OF AMERICA from the lawful government known as America.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast