Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seireitei (Court of Pure Souls) [Mercury] Open

Cool Seireitei (Court of Pure Souls) [Mercury] Open

~Recruitment is "Open"~
    SoulSociety ~ Level Requirement 1- 149
    Seireitei ~ Level Requirement: 150 - 170
    Guild Leader: 8th Captain Commander Rasmanit

History of Seireitei (Court of pure souls)

Soul Society (SS) originally started on Xiah, then moved to Cabal EU and was known as SoulSocietyWorld while there. Later, it moved to Cabal NA Mercury server during open beta (OB). Shadowfox, Xilia, and Kobioshi, the founders of the guild created Soul Society. Currently Soul Society is under the leadership of the 7th Soutaicho (Captain Commander). Several Captains and officers of Soul Society ventured outside and established another guild entity known as Seireitei which means "Court of pure souls." Seireitei was created on 11/10/09. On 12/19/2009, AdoboNation, AllThatRemains, Ares, FiRe, and Destiny merged successfully with Seireitei.

Seireitei's Mission Statement

Welcome to Seireitei, we are the protectors and defenders of Capella. We aspire to be the best of the best. We strive in improving ourselves through diligent hard work, trust among our friends, and loyalty to our members. Each and everyone of us has a unique power that will help our guild become the best. With YOUR help, confidence, loyalty, and respect we WILL become the ONE and only Seireitei.

Seireitei's Core Values

Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Guild First Before Self

Seireitei's Core Motto

We are the protectors of Capella, we are always ready to stand up and fight for our nation

Seireitei's Guild Slogan

Strength through diversity, Strength through adversity, Strength through commtiment

Seireitei's Home Channel

Channel 1-8; we like to be everywhere at once

Seireitei's Squad and Special Unit Missions

Within the Seireitei organization there are several different units such as the GOTEI 13 Goteijūsantai (13 Division Imperial Guards), Royal Guards, Special Mobile Corps, and Kidou Corps which all play a vital role in the overall guild objective.

~How to gain entrance to Seireitei?~

By joining Seireitei you agree to follow the following guidelines:

1. You agree to not be disrespectful to any of your guild mates. (Example: No cursing, no sexual language). If an issue can’t be settled it will be determined by the captains the cause of the issue and the accused will be let go from the guild.

2. You agree to not bot or use any illegal 3rd party programs to give your character an unfair advantage within the game. If caught you will automatically be kicked from the guild.

3. If you have an issue with a particular member or multiple members please see a captain immediately.

4. You agree to not beg/scam your fellow guild mates or others within the game.

5. You agree to join Capella nation before joining the guild

6. You agree to not randomly player kill Capellians or aligned guild with Seireitei.

7. You agree to not kill and steal drops from Capellians or aligned guild with Seireitei.

8. If you plan to invite another individual into the guild they must register on the forum with their in-game name, and fill out the application.

9. Unless your in a squad your subject to regular prices. Guild discounts from members become available once your in a squad. If members choose to give a discount it is at their discretion. The following policy can and will be updated as new issues in the guild arise and need to be addressed.

10. If your inactive for more than two weeks without making a post on the forum website, or notifying a Vice-Captain or higher rank your character will be removed from the guild.

11. No alternate characters can be in the main branch of the guild

12. Only Seireitei members can use forum and vent.

1. To apply please go to Seireitei Website http://seiretei.forumotion.com/
    2. Next, register on the forum
    3. Lastly, please go to the application section and fill out an application.
    4. Upon completion of your application, you will be notified of your acceptance with 24 hours.

look its siesmic wave !!^.^

cool guild.

Quote Originally Posted by dkkan View Post
    After my friend, VietStylez, got banned, I was done with this game. And so I went to Aion. Met new people here and there, but it just wasn't the same. I bought xFury's 40/7 for 350 USD before quitting, and it was enough for me to start playing again. Eventually with the help of my friends, I was geared up. Sort of. Longing to finish my set, I tried to buy Dillon's gear (F9Devil) with USD. One day, after playing around with guild warehouse, I found a way to "glitch" alz. It was amazing, my friends and I made billions every hour. I quickly used this glitch to gear myself, and, more importantly my friends. I quickly bought out all the "epic" gear in AH, and went on a UCHH spree - inflating the market tenfold. I even went to the lengths of bribing people with glitched alz. This has been eating me up on the inside. The guilt consumed me little by little. I wanted to take this time to apologize to the community and those negatively impacted by my actions. I am hereby taking full responsibility for the actions that I have caused, and aware of the impending consequences thereof.
    can i join? i want some free stuffs, i mean i kno u cant buy 17% amp gloves n all but i sure like to get some forcium amp meng
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    hi my fellow alz glitchers and pro glitchers of cabal i would like to say i hat you all!

lol it looks like 2 diff accts for this recruit post and that admitting post, such a let down meng -.-
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

You guys are the best organized guild I have ever seen. KnightsofLunan is the only organized guild I was ever in. If I go guildless in the future I'll definitely join you guys
    By Ludos

WHICH ONES REAL?

The Truth About My Guild And Me
    After my friend, VietStylez, got banned, I was done with this game. And so I went to Aion. Met new people here and there, but it just wasn't the same. I bought xFury's 40/7 for 350 USD before quitting, and it was enough for me to start playing again. Eventually with the help of my friends, I was geared up. Sort of. Longing to finish my set, I tried to buy Dillon's gear (F9Devil) with USD. One day, after playing around with guild warehouse, I found a way to "glitch" alz. It was amazing, my friends and I made billions every hour. I quickly used this glitch to gear myself, and, more importantly my friends. I quickly bought out all the "epic" gear in AH, and went on a UCHH spree - inflating the market tenfold. I even went to the lengths of bribing people with glitched alz. This has been eating me up on the inside. The guilt consumed me little by little. I wanted to take this time to apologize to the community and those negatively impacted by my actions. I am hereby taking full responsibility for the actions that I have caused, and aware of the impending consequences thereof.

HELP?
    OMGAWD HAAALP ME REGISTAEERRRR
    ASDNFLJSALDJNFKNSADLDNFKJSNDFKGJNAKSDS
    FSAD
    FDSA
    FDSA
    GDFSDAs
    http://www.cabal.com/Error/GeneralEr...ilReValidation

notice the guild has some people missing compared to the guild picture lol
    but nice picture
    I don't believe all that people got boards/bikes lol

LightxRyu 16x FB -Retired