Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pefect Crafts

Trainee

Pefect Crafts

What's the chance of getting a perfect craft?
    []D [] []\/[] []D

Titanium
    Very Little

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

Banned
    In my experience I would say redo amp under 5% and that 5% is split into right or wrong amp, and for PC DB helms it's around 15% but like 10% PC Rate and 5% PC Dmg. Note that this is ALL LUCK you can still get no PC in many many tries or 1 PC in 1 try.

IDK abt weapons tho havn't crafted enough but for sure, it's lower then PC for armors.

Trainee
    I crafted 254 (2x127 carts) shadowsteel adept gloves today, got (17) +3, but no perfect craft.......going to try again after I get more cores. Talk about y luck.........
    []D [] []\/[] []D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCleave View Post
    I crafted 254 (2x127 carts) shadowsteel adept gloves today, got (17) +3, but no perfect craft.......going to try again after I get more cores. Talk about y luck.........

imo shadowsteel is very different than the other things you WILL want PCs for osm redo etc so tetsing PC rate on shadow steel isn't that good an idea. Also as your lvl increases PC chance does too

I had the mat for 1 mystic martial glove amp craft and it turned out to be pc. So its low chance but still random. And this was like last week too

Wow niceee xD

It is most definitely incredibly low. I'm not entirely sure what the "PC Cafe Point UP" is for prem, but i think it's supposed to be for crafting, so prem might help.
    I agree with Zet, PC increases with ur lvl.

Someone told me that crafting in batches helps. Idk if that's true or not. Last batch i tried crafting about 9 ammys hoping for a +5 vamp, and got just about everything but, so i'm not too sure on this one.

Did you get a +6

Nah. Well now that I think about it, I guess +5 isn't really a PC, but like a semi-PC bc it's insanely hard to get. And no, I have not gotten a +6. I wish I did XP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast