rol+1 x 3
    cr+1 x1
    osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp
    shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40
    +2 osm armor helm 17% dmg
    +2 shineguard gloves 4%amp
    +5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg
    +6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg
    Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl
    Please help and thanks in advance.

First : Get better equips
    Second : THREE ROL+1?!?! WTF MANG You get 24from buff+5from base, thats 29...add 2 RoL+1 and you got 49rate...no need to waste a ring slot for 1%rate
    Third : Your wiz does more dmg cuz he has 140 m.atk more than this FS.

So, yeah. FS is a luck based class if you go crit build. If you go amp build with forci amp weapons, it deals very good damage.

Banned
    Regardless of what class you are, you will not win a pvp if you do not crit.

my comp n gmaster skill does around the same dmg as terra n fire lance non crit. its a noticable difference in damage. average hp of players around my lvl is 2300-2600, SS non crit = 300 dmg, SB non crit = 250 dmg leaving more then 1500 hp at a cast time of 8.0 sec

Banned
    use this cimbo
    force kick impact stab SS impact stab sb

Banned
    I feel my rate has been close to 20 instead of 51 as of late...

Osmium
    yeah i kinda noticed me not critting as much, could be just coincidental...

as for jlb6: reason why your dmg is not consistent is because you use pve skills for pvp lol, you have to get more amp and base atk and then use a dps combo, you'll notice you will win a lot more pvps like that

Sorry to say it yomom but FS do need a slight nerf. I have 787 defense and 20-21k hp in war and about half the FS can 2-3 shot me. Then again FB's need there root times cut in half, ( god thats annoying. )

Come on EST Show Us wizzy's some luv. Something like Our AoFC almost be maintainable or like FS and FA make the Wizzy wand an astral summon giving us 10% crit rate.

Osmium
    nah FS's are fine they are, and yes root is annoying but its one of the few things that actually make FB good, WI's are also good the way they are, i actually think WI are sometimes more annoying than FB's, i hate it when i have like 500 hp left in war and some nublet WI comes after chasing me for their life....and thats one thing u WI's have over the rest of the classes, Blink

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    nah FS's are fine they are, and yes root is annoying but its one of the few things that actually make FB good, WI's are also good the way they are, i actually think WI are sometimes more annoying than FB's, i hate it when i have like 500 hp left in war and some nublet WI comes after chasing me for their life....and thats one thing u WI's have over the rest of the classes, Blink
    why do you think everyone and their brother is re-rolling for a wizzy,especially with all the epic gearz you get from weak dungeons now,it's time for everyone to re-roll

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast