Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fs nerfed? having trouble in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    why do you think everyone and their brother is re-rolling for a wizzy,especially with all the epic gearz you get from weak dungeons now,it's time for everyone to re-roll
    Yeah that is a bite in the a$$. all these newby dungeons drop epic and plentiful items while those of us who have had a wiz. War, FS, FB ,FA cant benefit from those dungeon. I say let us run them if nothing else to gain the tit weapons wiz are dependant on. because at least on mercury theres no active orb crafters, Not like for blades, katanas and GS's.

I'm fine with a DPS sFS but their bm2 is just insane with their 2-3 shot kills in war. FB's Yes root is their main weapon but 2 20sec roots is a bit much, I could see 10-12 sec roots with a slightly longer recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by jlb6 View Post
    Im having trouble with my FS, at lvl 106
    attk: 703
    def: 734
    rate : 54%
    crit dmg : 122%
    amp: 14% ( i know its low but no alz )
    rol+1 x 3
    cr+1 x1
    osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp
    shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40
    +2 osm armor helm 17% dmg
    +2 shineguard gloves 4%amp
    +5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg
    +6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg
    Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl
    Please help and thanks in advance.
    the game isnt about pvp as long as u can make money forget about pvp

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    I feel my rate has been close to 20 instead of 51 as of late...
    Same...sometimes I don't crit for over 15-20 hits in a row and then I start doing a crit on every single hit.

Everything needs a "nerfing" by peoples standards

QQ Bloody and Panic, QQ FB Debuffs, QQ Fade, QQ -insert move-.

In all honesty no matter what class it is, if that character has gear, expect a pimp slap in the mouth. Learn to operation "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥" when someone in bm2 is coming at you and you're not in a bm, no leg, etc. FS are fine as is, still annoying they are Forcium Weapon dependent but whatever, I live with it.

Splinter doesn't need a nerfing either, ever been hit by a non crit, it's like being hit by a blade of grass.

Operation "G.TFO" >>

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    the game isnt about pvp as long as u can make money forget about pvp
    That's for him to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by j00bacca View Post
    Everything needs a "nerfing" by peoples standards

QQ Bloody and Panic, QQ FB Debuffs, QQ Fade, QQ -insert move-.

In all honesty no matter what class it is, if that character has gear, expect a pimp slap in the mouth. Learn to operation "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥" when someone in bm2 is coming at you and you're not in a bm, no leg, etc. FS are fine as is, still annoying they are Forcium Weapon dependent but whatever, I live with it.

Splinter doesn't need a nerfing either, ever been hit by a non crit, it's like being hit by a blade of grass.
    Haha I agree with this.

Is Fs nerfed having trouble in PVP

I really like FA in PVE but in PVP i have problems...
    I really want to win in PVP but i can "never" ofc i can win sometimes .
    In my opinion for pvp battle is better cause there is a little def different between battle and martial. But that def isnt enough for me cause a FS or BL can kill me with 2 skills COMP-GM crit
    Thats true in martial FA has got a little more magic though.
    What are the tactics?

spooky

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Naitfoobathog View Post
    I really like FA in PVE but in PVP i have problems...
    I really want to win in PVP but i can "never" ofc i can win sometimes .
    In my opinion for pvp battle is better cause there is a little def different between battle and martial. But that def isnt enough for me cause a FS or BL can kill me with 2 skills COMP-GM crit
    Thats true in martial FA has got a little more magic though.
    What are the tactics?
    There aren't tactics for stand and get killed PvP... just combo and hope for crits.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast