Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fs nerfed? having trouble in PVP

Osmium
    FS isn't nerfed at all, everything is fine once they got mighty wish. Just remember this,

In NA Cabal all you need is Gears and Luck (For crits), nothing else. Until the NA community stops using DPS pvp you'll then see that every char is equal.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    FS dont really need a nerfing at all......what they get alot out of in crit dmg and through the use of amp is made up for by their very poor base attack, even with a forcy wep. and SS really is quite fail without the crit....id almost rather it not have the +100% inc and just make its base attack a ton better >_>
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    FS isn't nerfed at all, everything is fine once they got mighty wish. Just remember this,

In NA Cabal all you need is Gears and Luck (For crits), nothing else. Until the NA community stops using DPS pvp you'll then see that every char is equal.
    +1
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

SIGMetal
    lol i stopped dps pvp against a few people long ago but it dont mean were equal. a WA even in an all out pvp should still own a WI, its just that most WAs dont got the skill to retarget making them lose in all out

hehe

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlb6 View Post
    Im having trouble with my FS, at lvl 106
    attk: 703
    def: 734
    rate : 54% <----Its okay to up CR a notch or 2 but don't sacrifice your CD to hit harder when you do actually crit, FS at basic 49% with 2 RoL+1, base 5%, and buff going to 50-54% as a buffer incase someone has resist crit is an alright tactic
    crit dmg : 122% <----More CD more CD MORE CD DID I SAY MORE CD!?!?!?!?!? This should be 145 to 155% minimum to be a successful FS in PvP and PvE
    amp: 14% ( i know its low but no alz ) Work on it as you go, run dungeons, run dungeons, run more dungeons for Alz to afford gear, and be a packrat about what you pick up in the field and dungeons, can't carry it, crush the non-slot junks and sell off the cores = more Alz O_o.
    rol+1 x 3 <----Max RoL you need are 2 RoL+1 or 1 RoL+2 your first mistake
    cr+1 x1 <----Minimum 2 CR+1 needed, 3 if you got a RoL+2, and if can afford it 2 or 3 RoL+2 which gives 20-30 (RoL+1) or 30-45 (RoL+2) Extra CD
    osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp <----You are fine with this, up it to +6 or +7 though, and later extend to add another hp slot if you can afford, craft, or find a slot extender high
    shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40 <----BLAH WTH!!! Vamps in PvP??? Find yourself a pair of Amp SG boots or go +6 +7 Osm boots with hp dbl slot or Will dbl slot for pvp
    +2 osm armor helm 17% dmg <----Okay of you are on a budget atm, +6 or +7 Osm Deathblow dbl slot with Damage in Craft (10-16% CD preferably, 7% if you can't afford higher, then add CD into the slots
    +2 shineguard gloves 4%amp <----This is fine, definetely +6 or 7 it, stepping up to higher amp closer to 7% as you go and stay s.amp for sFS and m.amp for mFS respectively
    +5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg <----Going mFS then go Kat, going sFS has to be a blade, kat = more m.attack, blade = more standard attack. Get a double slot Deathblow with again like the helm CD in the craft and put CD in the slots, 16% craft is ideal and costly, 10% is better, 7% on a poor man's budget, +6, 7, 8, or 9. You can go here Extra Rate in the Craft or slot to keep your 54% CR, but if you do, the crystal/orb needs CD instead and Vice Versa
    +6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg This is like your blade/kat, crystal for sFS, or for mFS. Try looking into a lapis Deathblow though or a Lapis Dbl slot until you can really afford some true PvP Deathblows or Amp. See Above on Blade/Kat for further details

Further gear to look into PvP wise
    Amulet of Pain, but judging by your current CR, i'm guessing you already have an AoP+3
    Amulet of Battler, higher the better for the extra HP if you don't go above the 49% CR mark, "ESPECIALLY MORE USEFUL IN WAR"
    Force Regeneration Earings (hp regen) X2, Vital Earings (more hp especially in War) X2, Earings or Guard (more defense) X2
    Bracelets of Fighter (sFS) X2 gives more base attack, and higher ones give a little extra amp, if you can afford them slotted with s.amp in them
    Bracelets of Sage (mFS) X2, same as the BoF but magic and m.amp
    Belt of Vital or Belt of Damp, more hp (Vital) or lessen amp damage from others (Damp)

Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC Doesn't really work in PvP, cast times are to slow excluding Shield Charge, this is your PvE combo like SS>SB>BoJ at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl
    Please help and thanks in advance.
    Highlighted a couple areas you should seriously look into.
    Green-You are doing fine or excellent in so far
    Orange- You are okay or doing alright though you need to strengthen or change something here at a later date
    Red- You are doing terrible in this category and need to change some things to fix it

Your PvP combo needs SS and SB yes, but you need to spread them out into a Damage Per Second fast casting combo.
    FK 9 (Get up close and personal from the start, especially when facing FA/WI that like to dance around you) Opener
    SS 9 Completer right after in their face and pray you get a good crit
    Impact Stab 20 Doesn't look like it will do much, but oh if you crit right after SS they Hurting further, fast cool down fast cast
    Rising Shot 20 or Soaring Shot 20 Like Impact, doesn't look like it can do much damage which it doesn't if it doesn't crit, fast casting time and widdle them down
    SS 9 Should be Recharged again to fire off, pray for a Crit if you opened with a SS crit, end Duel right right here
    Force Stab 20 Again another Filler like Impact, Rising, Soaring
    Shield Ray 20 Can use as a filler or Knock Down when a person Fades/Dashes/Blinks and you can retarget to keep combo going (Also excellent to pop this off when FB does Assassinate or BL does Lightning Slash so you aren't chasing them all over hell and back)
    Shield Charge 20 Keep charged to close distance with FA/WI again quickly or like SR against a FB/BL Assassinate/Lighting Slash
    SB 9 Keep this one in reserve until you get your opponent to less than 1/4 hp, done deal last hit finisher

Above Combo Setup is just an example sFS PvP DPS combo and quite common to see and you can see couple variants listed, even others use Round Cut 20 and Slash Break 20 as fillers, play around to get one that suits you and how well your combo timing is.

mFS is straight up one common combo
    Stone Cannon 20>Fire Cannon 20>Aqua Cannon 20>Terra Lance 20>Fire Lance 20>Aqua Lance 20>Repeat
    Variant
    Lightning Cannon 20>Stone C 20>Fire C 20>Lightning Lance 20>Terra L 20>Fire L 20>Repeat <----Though with Lightining Cannon/Lance you gain more amp and damage at the cost of a couple split seconds cast time thus why not regularly used in PvP

Hopefully the areas highlighted and comments will help you build up your FS for better PvP. If like with the Earings/Bracelets you don't meet Honor Requirements, a little Nation Warring and trading WExp for honor points fixes this up real quick, don't worry about owning the whole map, just get your 30 pts as fast as possible and then worry about what follow next to get your NW rewards thus giving/doing damage and taking damage. Don't be a solo farmer, fight with a group, and try to retreat only when your hp is really low and use vital packs to heal up, then dash back into the fray. Shadow Shield and AoD don't look like they amount to much but in NW they can make or break an FS

Have fun -_^

Banned
    tl;dr

fs non crits makes me lol

FS need tons of attack to be decent and dmg, toss Titaniums and move to forcy xD ... save alz, pvp ChaosRuby and tell me her dps I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s=3
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

qft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Sorry to say it yomom but FS do need a slight nerf. I have 787 defense and 20-21k hp in war and about half the FS can 2-3 shot me. Then again FB's need there root times cut in half, ( god thats annoying. )

Come on EST Show Us wizzy's some luv. Something like Our AoFC almost be maintainable or like FS and FA make the Wizzy wand an astral summon giving us 10% crit rate.
    lol im just glad i never faced super in war, outside of war he crit 2.1k splinter on me while i was bm2..which at the time was like 13xx defense?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast