Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fail event est,nice try tho

Banned

Thumbs down Fail event est,nice try tho

Same rehashed bosses in the same spawn locations we've had for the past 2 years,fail drops unless you and a group can kill the MF turtle and maybe get a perfect core,everything else is garbage unless you're skilling either your nub character or your pet

Better than nothing

Takes forever to kill the Panda alone to get crap drops (HP/MP pots and entrance cards.) The real ticket items are either 1day or probably less then 1% drop rate. Boring event, and as said, spawns are in the same spots as every other event so have fun with the competition and space spamming looters.
    Wiccaan - Force Shielder - Lv102 (Retired) [Transcender/Transcender]
    atom0s - Blader - Lv1xx - Currently Playing [Transcender/Transcender]
    Venus Server - No guild.
    Cabal Wiki bureaucrat/sysop. (Join and help out!)

SIGMetal
    haha and here comes the complaints just like in every other event

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    :/

hei
    y cant i connect??

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol yea ppl complain to much

i already expected this people QQing about not getting perfect cores.. what do u expect? theyd let it drop like hell? of course it wont! its a rare item for god's sake. they will make u work for it retard

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    i already expected this people QQing about not getting perfect cores.. what do u expect? theyd let it drop like hell? of course it wont! its a rare item for god's sake. they will make u work for it retard
    People expect to get everything for nothing. Let them QQ. Personally I think the event is better then nothing. It's going to give me 20 days to level my pet on Pandas, and kill a few higher level turtles with my guild.

I mean buff pots, Upgrade core highs, a slim chance at Perfect cores, though I'm not expecting one to drop. Sounds fair to me.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Same rehashed bosses in the same spawn locations we've had for the past 2 years,fail drops unless you and a group can kill the MF turtle and maybe get a perfect core,everything else is garbage unless you're skilling either your nub character or your pet

* /facepalm......Haven't you learned yet?

Complaining gets you no where. If you don't like how the game is run, find a game you like and play it. No one says that this is the only game in town.

There are LOTS of fun games on the web. Why spend your time complaining when you can be having a good time some where else, meeting nice people, etc, etc.

Better ftp games, (tons of quests, fun events, awesome pvp dungeons, larger player base, better forums (much better forums.. no nasty annoying trolls, disgusting garbage) and you don't have to look that hard to find them either.

*coughAikacough*

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast