Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fail event est,nice try tho

better than the boring sig event
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    idk,I think i'm just qq'ing cuz,once again,the same monsters,the same stupid spots that everyone already knows about,time to hop channels in the same location..........it's not hunting folks

no...wait,now i know why i'm pissed,cuz there's no option for me to turn on/off when i see if someone has logged in or out

Oh that's nice, 15 minutes of grinding on another panda with insane defense and health (They were boring last time, guess what the repeat performance is?) but whatever, fine. But account bound weak entry items? Really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Oh that's nice, 15 minutes of grinding on another panda with insane defense and health (They were boring last time, guess what the repeat performance is?) but whatever, fine. But account bound weak entry items? Really?
    not just the weak entry items,regular ones too,i got 20 acct binding eod's i can't sell to help someone get their mergaheph ring,hell,everything is acct binding,can't give my guildie the dex pots that drop......acct binding.....can't give the rs cards to the lowbie guildies........acct binding.

like i said,fail event est,nice try tho
    Last edited by Rastan; 06-10-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    People expect to get everything for nothing. Let them QQ. Personally I think the event is better then nothing. It's going to give me 20 days to level my pet on Pandas, and kill a few higher level turtles with my guild.
    Well good luck leveling on pandas uninterrupted...nigh impossible so far.

You could say this event is better than nothing, but it's an overly recycled event idea. Kalaydrah came up with far better events than these.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 06-10-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    not just the weak entry items,regular ones too,i got 20 acct binding eod's i can't sell to help someone get their mergaheph ring,hell,everything is acct binding,can't give my guildie the dex pots that drop......acct binding.....can't give the rs cards to the lowbie guildies........acct binding.

like i said,fail event est,nice try tho
    While I really, really, really hate the other entry items being account bound, I can live with it. Atleast I can USE THEM. What the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ am I supposed to do with weak cards?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    While I really, really, really hate the other entry items being account bound, I can live with it. Atleast I can USE THEM. What the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ am I supposed to do with weak cards?
    reroll son. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    reroll son. QQ
    Damn it I don't want to start a 5th char

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    haha and here comes the complaints just like in every other event
    Spur, let me see ur bewbs

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    idk,I think i'm just qq'ing cuz,once again,the same monsters,the same stupid spots that everyone already knows about,time to hop channels in the same location..........it's not hunting folks

no...wait,now i know why i'm pissed,cuz there's no option for me to turn on/off when i see if someone has logged in or out
    They did not force you to be a part of the event.

You can always ignore it or quit the game.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast