Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to fight an experienced FA in pk?

well for any class i think but i no for my wa aura combo is enough to beat an experieced fa the plus rate and dmg and attack and the fa low def should over welm there healing and them as well

Well why would an FA let you hit them?

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well why would an FA let you hit them?
    lol fade we dash or as for wa knock down with sw or cb and do the rest lol lock on combo sw f k or charge... and do what we good at lol heavy crits lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    lol fade we dash or as for wa knock down with sw or cb and do the rest lol lock on combo sw f k or charge... and do what we good at lol heavy crits lol
    Fade/Dash > Combo Dash. o.o And Heal prevents knockdown. As for Force Kick, you only get that every 45 seconds or so.

When i pk against force archers while playing as a force shielder my goal was to break there combo by fading, this will give time to execute the combo listed below btw if your in mortal bane it will help the combo fiercely.
    All the skills listed are lvl 20 except for Shield splinter which is 18, 6.4 second cool down for a great amount of base and amp is worth it =)
    Unless you want a universal PK combo lvl 18 shield ray, lvl 9 Shield splinter(I call this combo shotgun youll see why) this is very effective when hunting down runnaways and deflecting away other classes while in AOD or execrated. Your enemy, the debuff known as darkness.

you must catch them off guard which is why it is essential to fade while they combo and break, you have 8seconds to execute this combo, but if you notice your first attack is shield ray which downs them then you enter the dps phase and understand the damage while mortal bane is imbued on your blade and the times you crit before you smash in shield splinter by then they will get up and attempt to heal only to find themselves in rubble.
    Last edited by Tenrai; 07-18-2010 at 04:02 PM.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    easy solution...short and fk-ls dead

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    easy solution...short and fk-ls dead
    Uhm, good FA's have at least 3.5k hp and 650+ defense. Take out about 700 for FK, 2.8k crit with LS is tough. And also in that situation you're counting on two crits in a row, which is unlikely in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    well for any class i think but i no for my wa aura combo is enough to beat an experieced fa the plus rate and dmg and attack and the fa low def should over welm there healing and them as well
    What is an "experienced FA" to you? a lvl 130?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Lol +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    <_< .......my wa was not my only class......my first was fs and wared numerous times......and killed lots of fa... def to low all i got to say...u can only fade to were u are allowed.....lol ill just keep dashing and retargeting lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast