Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to fight an experienced FA in pk?

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    You can't two hit me with FK > Skill. So that is useless to you. I can heal twice while you cast your one skill. Btw two heals is about 3.1k HP. Incase you didn't know. That's a lot. Heal > Fade > Heal is even more yummy.
    With that defense Ive seen on our recent encounter... PLEASE...dont assume your hp can withhold the "dmge". I can bring a melee friend to two hit you, I have alot of names in my buddy list who'll just squish you like a bug. so dont try to act like you can handle it. Im not here to take away your rights to talk as a player but having seen your capabilities in pk, you still have much to learn and find out dear. I suggest you level more and go to tier 3 and play the real game

You must be dumb to have accepted my challenge, with my level, with my gears (Which i dont consider good at the moment). What happened back there on our encounter? I cant even call that challenging. I even removed my equips to give you the advantage (excluding the accessories) and just fought a titanium/pherystine equiped FA that runs all the time. Was I killed in the one on one? can you count how many times you got rolled? (Im sure you can) Im not bragging, dont get me wrong, im just doing my job to inform the readers and You to know your place before getting c.o.c.k.y.

lalala~ Enso...Enso..Enso
    I was just like you during the old times, talking as if I know many things and can handle everyone. but then in pk challenge i would get my *** kicked and blown. oh the shame but it made me strive to learn more and improve. makes staying here worthwhile
    You make good points, reasons and the way you argue to defend FA's is pleasing. BUT your talks exceeds your Fa's potential inside the "real" game to be honest.

Forum is always a good place to permeate our delusions or PRETEND, we can say anything, act and talk like pros and experts, oblivious to the fact that were doing nothing but ...bit.ching. Real professional players dont do these...which is why I dont consider myself as one. Before you put your FA to shame, make sure what you know is what you do. Its better that way.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    With that defense Ive seen on our recent encounter... PLEASE...dont assume your hp can withhold the "dmge". I can bring a melee friend to two hit you, I have alot of names in my buddy list who'll just squish you like a bug. so dont try to act like you can handle it. Im not here to take away your rights to talk as a player but having seen your capabilities in pk, you still have much to learn and find out dear. I suggest you level more and go to tier 3 and play the real game

You must be dumb to have accepted my challenge, with my level, with my gears (Which i dont consider good at the moment). What happened back there on our encounter? I cant even call that challenging. I even removed my equips to give you the advantage (excluding the accessories) and just fought a titanium/pherystine equiped FA that runs all the time. Was I killed in the one on one? can you count how many times you got rolled? (Im sure you can) Im not bragging, dont get me wrong, im just doing my job to inform the readers and You to know your place before getting c.o.c.k.y.

lalala~ Enso...Enso..Enso
    I was just like you during the old times, talking as if I know many things and can handle everyone. but then in pk challenge i would get my *** kicked and blown. oh the shame but it made me strive to learn more and improve. makes staying here worthwhile
    You make good points, reasons and the way you argue to defend FA's is pleasing. BUT your talks exceeds your Fa's potential inside the "real" game to be honest.

Forum is always a good place to permeate our delusions or PRETEND, we can say anything, act and talk like pros and experts, oblivious to the fact that were doing nothing but ...bit.ching. Real professional players dont do these...which is why I dont consider myself as one. Before you put your FA to shame, make sure what you know is what you do. Its better that way.
    Okay, I'm not going to pretend I read even 50% of your post. But couple things I saw, your gears crush mine, and you didn't go titanium/phery, I did, you still kept your forcy orbs. And after you killed me twice, other people came, and the warrior killed me over and over, you were merely an annoyance. The level/gear difference made more of an impact than I thought, it was just a misjudgement. I wouldn't consider you beating me "rolling", considering I could run away from you faster than you could kill me, which wouldn't happen if you could "roll" me. I don't think I took my costume off while I had my normal gears on, but you would see that I'm still using shadow titanium amp, so yup, my defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but I didn't expect you to hit that hard. So, I wouldn't be so condescending, you're only looking at your side and your gears and your middle mouse button smashing.

Okay, I'm not going to pretend I read even 50% of your post. But couple things I saw, your gears crush mine, and you didn't go titanium/phery, I did, you still kept your forcy orbs. And after you killed me twice, other people came, and the warrior killed me over and over, you were merely an annoyance. The level/gear difference made more of an impact than I thought, it was just a misjudgement. I wouldn't consider you beating me "rolling", considering I could run away from you faster than you could kill me, which wouldn't happen if you could "roll" me. I don't think I took my costume off while I had my normal gears on, but you would see that I'm still using shadow titanium amp, so yup, my defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but I didn't expect you to hit that hard. So, I wouldn't be so condescending, you're only looking at your side and your gears and your middle mouse button smashing.
    lol each time i see a paragraph i just ignore lol

Whatever. no use talking to a defensive person. You died (how many times? xD), thats it. youre done

Now, here goes my cents on how to fight an experienced FA.
    An experienced FA would know how to maintain his range, at the same time knows what to use to deal "that" damage to kill an opponent.
    An experienced FA is, most of the time, expected/mistaken to wear "epic" gears. this is true since people see DAMAGE more than skill in this game. Its rare to see people with good pk skills these days. Almost all top players have something in their characters that makes that damage incredible - gears. The only people Ive seen who could maneuver a FA well (in our server) was SHERMANATOR, MrDerus10dency, Vladius, Jathniel, XiaoFen and Neiro - with gears that are mediocre - using common and even below gears.

It is very dangerous, In my opinion, to fight an experienced FA in pk. probably one of the hardest class especially those who have mastered and acquired the skill and gears. The fade + heal is a very common move among FA pke'rs. thats the only way we can survive..although I have also seen other FA's who would use knockdown as a form of defense strategy to escape, which for me is lol brave.. I have heard that there were some who could include heal and even cast aos WHILE COMBO to finish the job (kill) their targets, but I still think of that as a myth. xDDDD

anyway. and this is only my opinion. since i also fight alot in pk...if im going to die I fade and i heal ( i know people get mad at this but sorry its our way to survive)...so for that heal to save me. I'll need Art of Healing and it recovers 1.5 hp per heal.

If I'd put my perspective as a Blader LOL i would just go bm2+aura trans buff and bm skill (crushing blow) to knock them down and take a huge amount of hp away then follow it with a comp skill or LS to finish the remaining if there is..
    Well actually all class would do this lol coz i see them do it against me to kill me in 1 on 1. yeah it is 80% effective coz most FA's have low hp's (2.6-3.0k hp) at mid levels
    or
    If Im a fb, I would root and manafreeze, then use all debuffs and hope my crit works..it will work ^^

What people who are pk'ing agaisnt FA should know is that a FA isnt easy to knockdown wen it stands and spams heal, it requires great damage to outheal a FA. you'll spend minutes if youre not a fb, chasing it and even if you are a fb, if your mf wont work against your target FA, you'll still be killed if it hits u big (1k +)..

but if we would like to fight an experienced FA in pk,, I think, and again this is my opinion....as melee class we should keep our combo going expecially against those 160 FA's who could average 3.5-4k hp and have the right gears to hit you hard (and fast) for less combo...so practice dash on combo...its an offense skill I believe could beat a FA in a fair pk fight - no bm's.
    The Z button should make retargetting easier now.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-24-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    lol each time i see a paragraph i just ignore lol
    Same. o_O Cept I write them myself I guess, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    enso and mengavii sound like egotistical bastards. they should e-date and get it over with
    You're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    enso and mengavii sound like egotistical bastards. they should e-date and get it over with

No. I dont date boys. Sorry.

Sure ^.^
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-01-2010 at 07:18 AM.

Banned
    what is the world coming to :<

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345