Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Dont remove plz read

Dont remove plz read

hey THERE
    GM
    I am writing this on the behalf of the cabal community.
    firstly i enjoy cabal it is to me the best online game by far. With this said the problem of the accounts being blocked for no reason i personally do not like .I personal have been blocked for 4days for no reason at all, and from reading the forums i can see a huge problem and u guys may have problems in dealing with it . However i have seen no responses to any forum post nor tickets which was been just added up. I can tell u guys how to do your jobs causes i personally am not there but since i see the no responses from gm's and reading the disappoint ment of the players which has placed alot of effort into the game.
    i have played the game
    for 2 years and have been suggesting more people to play . i think you guys should make a public statement saying you r working on the unjust blocking of accounts so you let the public know you are working on it for it is only fare . I t would b sad to lose player of such a sweet game because of this not trying to cause trouble just a suggestion
    thank for understand ing

Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    Why is it always people with horrible writing and grammer that get blocked?
    Maybe they're foreign alz farmers using proxies and were banned. Either that, or it just shows how poor the US educational system really is.
    <-stolen from Athian

Dear,
    Please send a ticket via HD regarding this issue.
    I'll close this thread.

I love this sig.