Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lake in the Dusk+ Runia Stations

Trainee

Eod

[EOD]
    Requirement: 85
    Time: 120 Min.

Quest 1: kill the firce dog, then talk to the frozen spring to recieve the quest, kill another dog and grab a tooth. Talk to the spring again to proceed.

Quest 2: killing the yellow,brownish looking frozen (baby....whatever thier called) get the black bead and go back to talk the blazier, after you'll Ned to finish a bone which is right next to the blazer.......talk to blazier again, and then talk to the torch you'll get a key.

Quest 3: move to the werewolf room( the gaint freaken flaming skull with a green glowing ball in his jaw) once in the tool talk to the flaming stone torch and then killing the werewolf. Talk to it again after you had killing the werewolf and you'll be able to get out.

Quest 4: talk to the spring by the next gate, it'llllllllllllll................... You this game post is a FAIL! I'm sorry for wasting you time, I accidently double posted my orther thread and I can't find the delet post button so I edited it to this.............If a Mod reads this, please delet this thread. Or someone can tell me how to delet threads.........sorry again!!
    Last edited by GhostCleave; 04-05-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    []D [] []\/[] []D