Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Core Highest

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    should have ks'd it,everyone else is,it's amazing how much greed and lust can make a person do crazy things
    Yeah tell me about it I was almost done killing a derk and 3 AION member came in to steal it. when all 3 died they had to call in wizforce inorder to take it from me.

Keep an eye out for AION. they seem to be KSing alot in LS and they require a mob to do it.

aion guys? those noob FBs that de-buffs me and dies from derk when i wasnt even hitting them? lmao they had to get atleast 4 people to stop me from killing my derky =P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by renji642 View Post
    FORCIUM ORB!??? of Deathblow???? 2 slot????? geez.....1 slot with crit damage right? what a noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosomega View Post
    pretty sure it wanst even deathblow lol
    jealous venus ppl are jealous

aww meng

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Yeah tell me about it I was almost done killing a derk and 3 AION member came in to steal it. when all 3 died they had to call in wizforce inorder to take it from me.

Keep an eye out for AION. they seem to be KSing alot in LS and they require a mob to do it.
    ahh cmon that was one time >< and stupid reborn steals it from me every chance he gets =x
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post

15 derks every 3-6 hours, it spawns in the same spot everytime i Dont see why you wouldnt ks it, hell ive seen warriors ks from there own nation lawl, derk is probably the only thing in the game with a decent drop rate lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12