Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ideas for weapons, skills, and other misc. stuff thats needs to be improved

Thumbs up New ideas for weapons, skills, and other misc. stuff thats needs to be improved

hi my name is xenobus_2006 from Georgia, USA. I'm a DJ and im a loyal fan to your wonderful and fun action of cabal. I'm currently using a Force archer. I notice you have skin weapons for your bladers and warriors. This is only an opinion of what I've been playing and seeing. Loyal cabal fans plz give your ideas as well on this subject. In which i know u will.

More weapons for FA:

I was wondering if you could make a skin or a permanent weapon of gungrave weapons or similiar idea of guns for the Force Archer . the website here has a picture of what I'm refering to: http://th05.deviantart.com/fs12/300W..._by_SkyWay.jpg
    To a certain lvl you're able to get bm2 ability. But how about permanent guns for the FA with more stats.
    or Hellsing cerebrus weapons :http://www.yourprops.com/norm-440151...282002%29.jpeg
    Both of these guns pack a punch. Have effects like Def down, HP decrease from internal wounds, holy bullets,etc.

a bazooka/gunlike weapon for a FA would be nice kinda like gokudera-kun from the anime titled Hitman reborn : http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/f/20...y_siguredo.jpg
    I know you thinking like why i say this because most ppl pick warriors or bladers. My question is how come the FA's ability to wield a sword isnt that good. yes theyre superb in archery but they should also have diff skill in swords or blades in its own class unlike their brother FB. both use magic one for blades and one for archers. I think both use magic should be versatile in both aspects. but saying for FA they should have their own particular sword that can heal the wielder. I know there weak when it comes to close attackers. prob should make a fist ability or gauntlet ability for FA to strengthen there lack of close combat prowess.
    U should have a skill that turns FA bow into a bow blade. When u hit the same magic attack twice it moves in direction of the enemy. then it attacks with the bow until the time of the skill restores itself. Either it could be a skill or make a better bow that gives that bow that ability to strike similar to a sword to cause damage like stun foe or some other side effect like confusion.
    u should also have a skill called rapid fire so it would make the time limit on skills restore faster

Another char:

another good char would be a Force Brawler. U have all char here that uses weapons how about a char that don't use weapons but his fists and feet. I know it would be kinda of clicheissh. but any mmo i played I havent seen a brawler unless u was playing a pocket fighter games. but even still they have their own skill set.
    *NEM=NAture elemental magic
    Skills should be like grand knuckle punch(huge high energy blast to the face)*, groundbreaker(breaks the ground)*, fistburst attack(multiple hits to the body of enemy) (similar to the ryo multi hit attack from capcom vs snk 2 on ps2.), Dash punch, uppercutfrom hell(two hit combo of natures elements or two combined NEM that makes more damage than the avg uppercut)*, combo-breaker(i know yall can run with this idea. Killer-instinct babe), BM1 would be berserker mode(still take damage but more hit damage with attacks without any NEM and also cancels out all his NEM skills just using his regular skills, Bm2 (invincible armor or somewhat god-like mode, no damage, gives damage and then some side effect to foe)<<dont know about this one because in war it would be annoying. IT would probably be berserker mode 2 that take less damage and dish out more damage to foe with NEM.
    costumes:
    costumes should be a whole lot better. some of those costumes are . only ones i like was the yuan one. You guys should have costumes popular like from anime shows or video games char. or somewhat similar to their idea.
    items:
    now with the bikes and board. I havent seen a bike to be purchased in the item shop. u have all boards why is that. I want a cool bike to or make a miniture version of the bike. But if too many ppl have bikes i guess it would be laggy a lil bit. make some more cool color of the boards i like the red and black, but make an all black and blue version and all black w/ red in it.

sorry for rambling. but thnx for listening cabal. I will post more in this same item threat if i come up with more ideas. Now i gotta go get something to eat at Wendy's, bacanator YEAAA!!
    Last edited by xenobus_2006; 04-29-2010 at 10:35 AM.

THE FA
    guns for fa, would be cool, not the ones you picked though. copyright issues, even though the warriors sword in early lvs is... "similar" to clouds from FF7.

A bazooka? pretty odd suggestion, but to each his own. FA's shouldnt really have swords at all, they are a distance and support class..

that being said, the bow blade this sounds pretty cool.

CHAR
    another choice would be cool, however, it might also destroy the balance between the existing classes.. if not done properly.

COSTUMES
    this would be FANTASTIC. Maybe have a.. idk, design contest or something. The winners costume gets added.

SKILLS
    The biggest thing with me. Every class has really cool flashy skills. Except the BL. WTF lol.
    I want big flashy skills too!
    More skills would definitely be the biggest plus.. for me anyway

when i thought of the bow blade i was thinking that a FA would have a boomerang as a long distance attack. thats what i was thinking.

Guns
    thats why i was saying a similar idea to the two different versions of ideas u can use the pic as a guide but make ur very own cabal style gun-like weapons

Costumes
    They need more costumes to choose from instead of the few they have. i know they prob do like once of month new costume....i hate waiting for the new costume to come out each month and i esp hate the temp costumes which i never buy i rather buy perm ones. but wish perm ones would give stats and they need another inventory box account binding items as well as ores. cuz it really a pain for both of these items to be in the way when filling up urinventory box

oh yeah i almost forgot i also would like to say they need better BGM . I would liketo let the staff know that i produce music. if you guys want to use some of my instrumentals for ur in-game would be great. Give it a different variety u know.

FA have guns in bm2 and combine he guns for the bm2 special attack (kinda bazooka like)

permenant guns we all know that they have bm2 didnt u read the post i mentioned permanent ones not temporary ones. plz read be 4 u make a comment. thnx no offense.

also [GM] 's another good idea would be teleporters

Teleporter mini stations
    We need more teleporters. I know we have the teleporter orbs that gets u back to town. I dont know about you or any other cabal players. I kinda find it aggravating the way the maps are. I would kill like dark bladers for one quest and then have to go back on another quest one or to two lvls up in side quests or story quests. I have to keep going thru monsters in order to get there. if we had like for instance a mini station of a teleporter thats gets us to certain points on the map would be great. Save the player alot of time from dashing , walking , or hover boarding to the designated area to do their quests. this idea would help us alot.

Rare drops Also, have rare drops or items or costumes for thegame as well not just for certain channels but for all channels, i dont see any good rare items being drop lately.

costumes
    ALso i think we should have bikini skin outfits for the females. I think it would hot and awesome.

char edit I think cabal should have more variety. Can't we have an elf option(dark elves or light elves) instead of just humans. or height options to make our char taller or smaller.
    Also, why is it that all the color are all white, high yellow , or pale. Can i have brown or black or some type of darker skin color for char. that one color that yall have is not fair in my *opinion*.
    Also, have a char redit feature that would make the gurls breast bigger. that would be nice. im a gurl so i can say that....hehehe XD

Weapons I'm say it again : Make a new weapon for FA : A Boomerang U have a Bow thats in a shape of a boomerang that could be used for this game. make it happen. also permanent guns not a BM2. BM2 is like a rapid fire. give me peranant ones that i can use all the time. during war and quests. make it a skin if u have too but give the permanent gun some stats. u shouldve have perm guns for FA and make a bazooka for BM2 since u have those lances and cannons skills.

NEw char: brawler Make a new char for the class make him a brawler.....like i posted eariler

another good char would be a Force Brawler. U have all char here that uses weapons how about a char that don't use weapons but his fists and feet. I know it would be kinda of clicheissh. but any mmo i played I havent seen a brawler unless u was playing a pocket fighter games. but even still they have their own skill set.
    *NEM=NAture elemental magic
    Skills should be like grand knuckle punch(huge high energy blast to the face)*, groundbreaker(breaks the ground)*, fistburst attack(multiple hits to the body of enemy) (similar to the ryo multi hit attack from capcom vs snk 2 on ps2.), Dash punch, uppercutfrom hell(two hit combo of natures elements or two combined NEM that makes more damage than the avg uppercut)*, combo-breaker(i know yall can run with this idea. Killer-instinct babe), BM1 would be berserker mode(still take damage but more hit damage with attacks without any NEM and also cancels out all his NEM skills just using his regular skills, Bm2 (invincible armor or somewhat god-like mode, no damage, gives damage and then some side effect to foe)<<dont know about this one because in war it would be annoying. IT would probably be berserker mode 2 that take less damage and dish out more damage to foe with NEM.
    Last edited by xenobus_2006; 05-12-2010 at 11:38 PM.

7 classes total wouldn't go for that since adding one more evens it out not only that how its done is the problem but a fight class most likely
    boomerangs no point FA are king of long range
    new guns for BM2 no point since its temp,also there aren't supose to be guns in this game since BM 2 is the only way of conjuring them.
    the maps don't bother theres no point
    bazooka no point again since this is force archer

I was just gonna say that if a fa was guns it wouldn't be called a fa
    The smexy musketeer

it would just be a gunslinger and thats not it the only reason FA's bm2 is guns is becuase otherwise it be sniper with some fancier bow.

im giving suggestions and reasoning ur reasoning for not having it is kinda silly... the boomerang coulsd be a Bm3. if tho u say they are the king of long dist. but its not very far, to me they dont shoot very far u still have to walk like 10 paces in order to hit target, furthermore the boomerang is a suitable weapon cuz FA are a long distance users....boomerangs and bazooka give the FA a lil edge over the bladers since theyre the so called best in game in owning pvp matches in war. FA seems pretty weak since i've been playing with one. it doesnt matter what armor u have the weapon is what makes up the fire power as well as the technique of the weapons. for a FA long distance the programmers sold themselves short on the FA ability to shoot long distance. thats why i said perm guns its not like u cant shoot like a reg bow u still do in bm 2 mode only thing is when they make perm gun for a FA u only shoot multi-times with attack button and u use ur normal skills like u do with reg bm2 mode only diff is its perm. whats wrong with that. i think the boomerang would be a good idea to replace that sorry ass bm1 that they have for FA. Im tellin u guys. the bm1 really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s,. i read the guide or video about it but in my opinion it really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s in gen. boomerang would work better and hit all the targets with that type of weapon skill

the maps might not bother u but other players ive played with said the same thing mini teleporters will cut down the traveling on foot alot. i hate have to keep running thru monsters all the way to the east side of the map when im coming from the west side of the map
    i really dont like ur critiicism because this is a suggestion corner to make the game better so if u dont have nuthin positive to say then just keep it to urself please becuz its not like u program the game. if i want to make the game better i keep tweaking to make it better for the user at home who's is playing it. Ive seen how wow is played and it looks like garbage. ive seen and played other games how u have to travel on foot so much which is aggravating or annoying to some, I just giving them ideas to make it gamer user friendly and travel time more effective by suggesting this. thnx and have nice day ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast