Thread: mfb?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Bl = Instant Immunity, no root= you lose
    Wa = Instant immunity +other shorts
    Fs =AoD
    Fa = heal
    fb= whoever uses darkness first wins?
    Wi = only class you have a remote chance of beating, assuming you don't die before debuffing them

just a small reason why mfb is terrible even for pk
    lol reason y u only fought noob FBs
    BL-ill fade/dash u till ure instant immunity runs out then root u die
    WA-same as BL
    FS-we get out of range till aod runs out same as above
    FA-only one i stated that had a chance
    FB-root>darkness, cannons/lances>sword skills
    WI-root/darkness spam cannon/lance

Banned
    Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG? Force kick also helps
    Last edited by otice1; 06-15-2010 at 08:19 AM.

SIGMetal
    Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG?
    sry dash+fade is faster than dash combo retarget. it dont matter how much skill u got if u cant catch up

Banned
    Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG?
    Hide in town

Against FA is tricky, but if you can fade to break their combo, root from out of range, activate combo, mf, hl, then use a sword dps combo you should be able to take them down before their combo cools and they can kill you.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Against FA is tricky, but if you can fade to break their combo, root from out of range, activate combo, mf, hl, then use a sword dps combo you should be able to take them down before their combo cools and they can kill you.
    who says fading = break combo =)

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    who says fading = break combo =)
    I said *if* you can fade to break their combo. o.o And if that doesn't work, root and fade out of range, that breaks every time. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    hybrid fb is pro. my fb is hybrid and its a great pker. you just root, darkness, hl, and then use a crap load of lances + lvl 20 assassiante/infernal as epic finisher. it kills anybody
    Common myth. hFB's are only viable in PvP's (in which the opponent cannot heal). It is a widely perpetuated misconception that you need to be a "hFB" in order to win a duel with cannons/lances. Any DEX sFB can use the same Darkness -> Root cannon spam to win a duel. My cannons hit 100's (if even) but this still allows me to gain a significant 700-1k HP lead (depending on Abyssal Crystal crits). After the first root ends, just root again, mass debuff, fade out of range and then start a sword combo with force kick. There's no need to waste your time gearing up to be a "hybrid" when you already have the tools to win. Any FB that needs to use every single debuff they have to win is going to be frowned upon regardless of what build they are using.

Furthermore, hFB's are awful PKers. Once your debuffs go on cooldown you will not be able to kill anything. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that someone would be able to pot through your damage in a PK until your debuffs run out and then kill you.

Hello people, here comes one of first hFBs on EU.

HFB isnt really weaker than sFB in close fight ,dont forget about that.
    The only diffrence is that we got lower def rate (cuz no def rate upgrade) with dont work anyway ,so noone ever need it. And we got 32 less def from the weaker def upgrade , 32 is practicaly nothing in PVP though.
    Dmg is same with same equipment ,though hybrid need both magic and sword gear.
    Though use common sense , magicFB is weak (dont mistake mFB with hFB) PVE but its PVP king. You want to start new FB just to rock in PVP seperatly or just buy few gear parts? I bought mine full mithril m.amp set for 50kk per part ,100kk for suit on EU (suit +140hp craft). That was like osm sword amp part for the days i bought it ,not much alz.

@up
    100's per hit?? With my +6 only weapon, eos +6 and 2x bos+4 (in shortcut weak gear for magic) i output avarangely 700-800 dmg per cannon crit on WA/FS/BL. Currently i got 56% CR (without hard luck) on magic gear ,58% in sword gear.
    Also the new upcoming trans skill will be probably castable from range 6 ,it will be nice addition to range combo as it got build in hard luck with reduce 5% CR/CD resist of everything it hits.

If someone use instant immunity i can just swap to sword gear and do as much as any purely sFB ,or just wait till oponents shorttime buff will run out.
    Please note that hFB debuffs got only 45sec cooldown ,20sec duration ,you can use them for HALF OF GAME. Additionaly we got 2nd aoe root as additional backup as any FB.

I can fight good without even using debuffs with other classes ,dunno if people even know that FB got higher dmg potential than FS in magic.

Banned
    Bl = Instant Immunity, no root= you lose
    Wa = Instant immunity +other shorts
    Fs =AoD
    Fa = heal
    fb= whoever uses darkness first wins?
    Wi = only class you have a remote chance of beating, assuming you don't die before debuffing them

just a small reason why mfb is terrible even for pk
    BL = wait until its over and THEN root. (or just kill them fair and square?)
    WA = same as BL
    FS = take a few steps back, they cant even move while in aod >_>
    FA = mana freeze? run around until it's over? if not, just 2shot them with your pro sauce lvl 20 comp and gm skills (hybrid ftw)
    FB = whoever uses mf first wins?
    WI = have fun 3shotting them with lances.

learn how to pk :\
    for someone who so strongly opposes a hybrid class, you don't remember that YOUR MAGIC TOO?

hfb is the best pking class. that and a wa or fs that just shorts and 1shots people.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast