Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mfb?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG? Force kick also helps
    have fun retargeting them while you do a 0.6s impact stab and not break

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herflik View Post
    Hello people, here comes one of first hFBs on EU.

HFB isnt really weaker than sFB in close fight ,dont forget about that.
    The only diffrence is that we got lower def rate (cuz no def rate upgrade) with dont work anyway ,so noone ever need it. And we got 32 less def from the weaker def upgrade , 32 is practicaly nothing in PVP though.
    Dmg is same with same equipment ,though hybrid need both magic and sword gear.
    Though use common sense , magicFB is weak (dont mistake mFB with hFB) PVE but its PVP king. You want to start new FB just to rock in PVP seperatly or just buy few gear parts? I bought mine full mithril m.amp set for 50kk per part ,100kk for suit on EU (suit +140hp craft). That was like osm sword amp part for the days i bought it ,not much alz.

@up
    100's per hit?? With my +6 only weapon, eos +6 and 2x bos+4 (in shortcut weak gear for magic) i output avarangely 700-800 dmg per cannon crit on WA/FS/BL. Currently i got 56% CR (without hard luck) on magic gear ,58% in sword gear.
    Also the new upcoming trans skill will be probably castable from range 6 ,it will be nice addition to range combo as it got build in hard luck with reduce 5% CR/CD resist of everything it hits.

If someone use instant immunity i can just swap to sword gear and do as much as any purely sFB ,or just wait till oponents shorttime buff will run out.
    Please note that hFB debuffs got only 45sec cooldown ,20sec duration ,you can use them for HALF OF GAME. Additionaly we got 2nd aoe root as additional backup as any FB.

I can fight good without even using debuffs with other classes ,dunno if people even know that FB got higher dmg potential than FS in magic.
    +9000

if you were really rich you could have both sets of gear and a balanced dex/str pointto base you m atk + atk off of then you could be whichever whenever

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    or just use crit weapons instead of amp. those forcy 16% db+7 seem pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by herflik View Post
    Hello people, here comes one of first hFBs on EU.

HFB isnt really weaker than sFB in close fight ,dont forget about that.
    The only diffrence is that we got lower def rate (cuz no def rate upgrade) with dont work anyway ,so noone ever need it. And we got 32 less def from the weaker def upgrade , 32 is practicaly nothing in PVP though.
    Dmg is same with same equipment ,though hybrid need both magic and sword gear.
    Though use common sense , magicFB is weak (dont mistake mFB with hFB) PVE but its PVP king. You want to start new FB just to rock in PVP seperatly or just buy few gear parts? I bought mine full mithril m.amp set for 50kk per part ,100kk for suit on EU (suit +140hp craft). That was like osm sword amp part for the days i bought it ,not much alz.

@up
    100's per hit?? With my +6 only weapon, eos +6 and 2x bos+4 (in shortcut weak gear for magic) i output avarangely 700-800 dmg per cannon crit on WA/FS/BL. Currently i got 56% CR (without hard luck) on magic gear ,58% in sword gear.
    Also the new upcoming trans skill will be probably castable from range 6 ,it will be nice addition to range combo as it got build in hard luck with reduce 5% CR/CD resist of everything it hits.

If someone use instant immunity i can just swap to sword gear and do as much as any purely sFB ,or just wait till oponents shorttime buff will run out.
    Please note that hFB debuffs got only 45sec cooldown ,20sec duration ,you can use them for HALF OF GAME. Additionaly we got 2nd aoe root as additional backup as any FB.

I can fight good without even using debuffs with other classes ,dunno if people even know that FB got higher dmg potential than FS in magic.
    Obviously you are having trouble comprehending my post. Of course my cannons are weak (don't know exactly how low they were because I gave my FB away) because I'm a SWORD FB. You seem to have completely missed the point of my argument in lieu of bragging about your damage. The point I was trying to make is that even that pathetic damage is enough to win the duel with. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that you find it practical to switch out your magic amp boots, gloves, suit, epaulet and bracelets in the middle of a duel just so you can become a sFB again.

I also do not understand your argument in regards to being able to root "half of the game". Are you content to perform poorly for the other half of the game? I don't know about you, but winning half the time is not sufficient for me.

The downfall to your entire argument is that you seem to have some sort of preconceived notion that you couldn't otherwise win those duels as a sFB using root/darkness.

Lastly, I'd love to see a screenshot of your stats and you hitting 700-800's with cannons on a WA/FS/BL that is within 5 levels of your character.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Obviously you are having trouble comprehending my post. Of course my cannons are weak (don't know exactly how low they were because I gave my FB away) because I'm a SWORD FB. You seem to have completely missed the point of my argument in lieu of bragging about your damage. The point I was trying to make is that even that pathetic damage is enough to win the duel with. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that you find it practical to switch out your magic amp boots, gloves, suit, epaulet and bracelets in the middle of a duel just so you can become a sFB again.

I also do not understand your argument in regards to being able to root "half of the game". Are you content to perform poorly for the other half of the game? I don't know about you, but winning half the time is not sufficient for me.

The downfall to your entire argument is that you seem to have some sort of preconceived notion that you couldn't otherwise win those duels as a sFB using root/darkness.

Lastly, I'd love to see a screenshot of your stats and you hitting 700-800's with cannons on a WA/FS/BL that is within 5 levels of your character.
    i can pk 150s easy with my alt 116 hybrid fb that has no bofs and 20m worth of dookie gear, lol
    hybrid fb pwns sword :\

so tell me is MFB vs SFB equal to each other? cuz of there buffs ??? but what i'd like to know are they good at soloing in pf for rota etc..
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    so tell me is MFB vs SFB equal to each other? cuz of there buffs ??? but what i'd like to know are they good at soloing in pf for rota etc..
    hybrid > all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    If you plan on soloing derk, penna, rota..etc...an sFB would be the choice. If you are end game geared (Like myself) and able to solo FT b1f...........then pve is no longer a necessity. When becoming an mFB you dedicate your sole purpose for PVP/PK/GVG/NW/War channel.........that is when you choose to become an mFB. Its when you are able to throw away PVE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    If you plan on soloing derk, penna, rota..etc...an sFB would be the choice. If you are end game geared (Like myself) and able to solo FT b1f...........then pve is no longer a necessity. When becoming an mFB you dedicate your sole purpose for PVP/PK/GVG/NW/War channel.........that is when you choose to become an mFB. Its when you are able to throw away PVE.
    +9000

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast