Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question Regarding the Equipment System of Cabal

Question Regarding the Equipment System of Cabal

I am looking for an MMORPG to delve into. Cabal came across my radar. It looks good, but I cannot find information about the item system in the game. I realize there is going to be weapons and armor and potions, ect, but I wanted more information, such as:
    1. Are the drop stats on items random?
    2. Are there lategame items I can strive for months into playing?
    3. Unrelated, but how is the endgame PvP, balance wise?

Banned
    1.yes
    2.yes
    3.depends on how you build your character

1. yes
    2. years (many years)
    4. it's all about how you play and what gear you have. Even if you are lvl 170, a lvl 150 could still win over you if he/she plays smart

Quote Originally Posted by haxz0r View Post
    1. yes
    2. years (many years)
    4. it's all about how you play and what gear you have. Even if you are lvl 170, a lvl 150 could still win over you if he/she plays smart
    You would have to be absolutely braindead for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    You would have to be absolutely braindead for that to happen.
    Not really, my FB can beat people who are 160, and it's 140, same level difference. And the people I PvP'd aren't bad, I see them do very well most of the time.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Not really, my FB can beat people who are 160, and it's 140, same level difference. And the people I PvP'd aren't bad, I see them do very well most of the time.
    i can kill 170 wizzies with my 140 FB o.0 granted, they're not the BEST of the wizes...but i can still beat em. and my 140 FS can kill 90% of anything it comes across xD rofl
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

yea, even though items are a huge thing, a smarter player can win over someone 20 lvl higher than them. However, I do wish it was more skill oriented than gear oriented. If they got rid of all critical damage related things including rate and changed it for atk and stuff it would be much more skill oriented (that idea isn't mine, it's xCuterx's, and he's absolutely right about it too)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    yea, even though items are a huge thing, a smarter player can win over someone 20 lvl higher than them. However, I do wish it was more skill oriented than gear oriented. If they got rid of all critical damage related things including rate and changed it for atk and stuff it would be much more skill oriented (that idea isn't mine, it's xCuterx's, and he's absolutely right about it too)
    Only downside to this is you remove one thing, people will stack something else, which just leads to the same issue. Not downing the idea, just saying it has flaws.
    Wiccaan - Force Shielder - Lv102 (Retired) [Transcender/Transcender]
    atom0s - Blader - Lv1xx - Currently Playing [Transcender/Transcender]
    Venus Server - No guild.
    Cabal Wiki bureaucrat/sysop. (Join and help out!)

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    well everybody assumes that there's this endgame setup you have to have in order to be considered a good player.....making everything else involved in the game absolutely negligible. if they removed everything besides the basic form of each gear.....and only had the will, dest, db, amp, etc and slots in forcium gear, it would make a LOT of the game turn into a skill oriented game......considering how expensive forcy is when its really good, very few people will get their hands on it unless it happens to drop.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

well, he also had the idea of adding atk into any gear type and not just weaps. bcs then the amp from your skills would have more effect. For this game, its too far into it to not have some form of 'endgame' gear.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast