Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Stopping In.

Stopping In.

Stopping in to see how people are doing and what's going on! I haven't been on since the update and i logged in, because i didn't like the new HUD and at the time i didn't feel like designing a skin to take place of it and make it look better. But i am thinking about re-downloading and getting back on since i am bored to death. Lol.

Just want a quick heads up of what has been going on, what kinda new things are floating around and random things such as that. Hope its all better then what OGP was doing with the game. Alright well time to update the signature and avatar on here to i see lmao! Still using the old ones.

Banned
    It's pretty bad right now. There are tons of trolls on the forums and nobody is doing anything about it. Only thing we can do is ignore them. Anyways, in game there aren't that many botters anymore but the economy in merc is pretty bad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    It's pretty bad right now. There are tons of trolls on the forums and nobody is doing anything about it. Only thing we can do is ignore them. Anyways, in game there aren't that many botters anymore but the economy in merc is pretty bad right now.
    Dang i hate to hear that right now since i thought it was going to be better off then it was in OGP's hands. But i guess not in some aspects, and trolls are all over the place no matter what game or forum it is. You'll have them and indeed that is the best method to getting rid of them. Ignore them because all their doing is looking for attention. Stop that attention and there goes their desire to be here.

How is the economy on venus?

Banned
    I hear hp runes on venus are like 300mil so it's probably way better than merc's. :\

Alright well it looks like i will give venus a shot even thought all the characters i have are on the merc server lmao! Oh well, kinda wanted to start out anew. Might go back to being a WA. Not sure right at this moment. I've been a WI and FS since i remember, had a WA til i deleted it from being a pker lol.

I miss good old IxIAxeIxI.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickv3 View Post
    Stopping in to see how people are doing and what's going on! I haven't been on since the update and i logged in, because i didn't like the new HUD and at the time i didn't feel like designing a skin to take place of it and make it look better. But i am thinking about re-downloading and getting back on since i am bored to death. Lol.

Just want a quick heads up of what has been going on, what kinda new things are floating around and random things such as that. Hope its all better then what OGP was doing with the game. Alright well time to update the signature and avatar on here to i see lmao! Still using the old ones.
    Don't post nobody cares about you.