Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we LOVE cabal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Now it's my turn to ask for proof.

For the proof you want though, I'd recomend making your friends keep their mouth shut about talking to me about what certain 3rd party programs you use.
    The only way to prove that they are two different people is if you see them online at the same time. But you can just say they have 2 comps. Well it really doesn't matter if you asked other people who Enigma and his relation to Xylium [which btw, there is none] But regardless, I doubt Enigma would want me to say who he is anyways.

lol? Can I have some proof that I use third party programs that affect gameplay? I don't think staying at level 129 being a dirt poor player helps your claim.
    Last edited by YumCookies; 06-15-2010 at 09:51 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    lol? Can I have some proof that I use third party programs that affect gameplay? I don't think staying at level 129 being a dirt poor player helps your claim.
    You're lucky OGP Cabal forums shut down their catched pages. I'm sure you remember Fallen; your #1 saying that you and him should TwinR again sometime. I mean come on, how else do you have every class 120+ and a 16X blader. Also, the only reason you're dirt poor is because you gave away your gear.

Banned
    You're lucky OGP Cabal forums shut down their catched pages. I'm sure you remember Fallen; your #1 saying that you and him should TwinR again sometime. I mean come on, how else do you have every class 120+ and a 16X blader. Also, the only reason you're dirt poor is because you gave away your gear.
    Saying something for kicks/ giggles doesn't mean anything. And the reason I have most of my chars is because my friends let me use their account when they quit. I really only have a 14x FB and a 12x FS.

You seemed to have gotten off topic, but here's your proof that I'm not Xylium.

Last edited by Enigma; 06-15-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Banned
    Saying something for kicks/ giggles doesn't mean anything. And the reason I have most of my chars is because my friends let me use their account when they quit.
    Alright, let me ask you something then. How well do you know ElementalHavoc?

Banned
    Alright, let me ask you something then. How well do you know ElementalHavoc?
    Not very well. He/ She joined KARA 2 days ago on his/ her wiz. We talk a lot but it pretty much just revolves around gameplay.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    You seemed to have gotten off topic, but here's your proof that I'm not Xylium.
    Looks like Suzaku0's layout to me, not yours.

Banned
    Not very well. He/ She joined KARA 2 days ago on his/ her wiz. We talk a lot but it pretty much just revolves around gameplay.
    You mean her wizard Fallen? The one that warred with you in KARA for over four months?

Banned
    You mean her wizard Fallen? The one that warred with you in KARA for over four months?
    ElementalHavoc isn't Fallen...you're getting people mixed up again.

Looks like Suzaku0's layout to me, not yours.
    Can you check what level Suzaku0 is before you speak?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast