Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Why we LOVE cabal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    1) tl;dr to 2 reasons why you're wrong? Thanks for making yourself look even more stupid.
    2) Not that I care.
    3) Proof of what? I just gave you 2 valid reasons relating to common sense that you said tl;dr to.

Not that you're going to read these 3 reasons if you couldn't even read my previous 2 reasons.
    I said proof that he didn't change his wizard's name and nation. I also want a timestamp on it, too. If you can't provide me with that then get lost, i'm right. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    1) tl;dr to 2 reasons why you're wrong? Thanks for making yourself look even more stupid.
    2) Not that I care.
    3) Proof of what? I just gave you 2 valid reasons relating to common sense that you said tl;dr to.

Not that you're going to read these 3 reasons if you couldn't even read my previous 2 reasons.
    Yum is my lawyer. Lethal, you're just looking like a dumbass.

Banned
    Like I said before, go ask someone who has suzaku0 on their buddy list and ask them if indeed she name changed/ changed nations. I don't have suzaku0 on my buddy list since I don't know her.

EDIT: And the time stamp on that SS was the chat box asking if you were satisfied.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Yum is my lawyer. Lethal, you're just looking like a dumbass.
    Lawl, me? You're the one who can't provide substantial proof to the prosecution.

Banned
    Enigma, Suzaku0 is on your buddy list on that character is she not? Just screenshot that with a timestamp in chatbox. >_>

Sadly enough she isn't, but if she gets on msn anytime soon I'll tell her to log on.

Banned
    Sadly enough she isn't, but if she gets on msn anytime soon I'll tell her to log on.
    LOL! That's not a load of pure garbage. You slob all over that dyke all the time, and now you're telling me you don't have it on your buddy list? That's the worst lie I've ever heard.

Don't post anymore I don't want to catch the sped.

I'll post it again so you get it this time

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    LOL! That's not a load of pure garbage. You slob all over that dyke all the time, and now you're telling me you don't have it on your buddy list? That's the worst lie I've ever heard.

You don't make yourself look retarded.

I'll post it again so you get it this time

Laugh all you want, because when I get a SS of me and Suzaku0 standing next to each other I'll have the last laugh.

Banned
    Laugh all you want, because when I get a SS of me and Suzaku0 standing next to each other I'll have the last laugh.
    I don't think I can laugh forever!

Enigma bro, I know you're into sigs, so, being the good sport I am, I have one for you.

Banned
    Someone's hyped up.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast