Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: lvl 123 WIZ or 106 FS

Question lvl 123 WIZ or 106 FS

which should i stick with, i notice that even with 700+ base attk, a FS does low damage if it doesnt crit. on the other hand , if it does crit 2-3 hits is almost a guarantee win. The wiz have about 850 m.attk, consistent dmg(not crit) and crits are just plus. Both hav about the same gear, pushing around 50% rate. Which should i stick with and go all the way?

Banned
    ugh wrong post *deletes

i wouldnt know, i have neither
    Last edited by Drew; 06-10-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Banned
    fb

It depends, really...Level your FS to at least 140+ if you wanna do pve and make money with it, but stick with the wiz if you're more like a war fellow. Wizards can also be good at pve if they're with a party.

WI...
    all dungeons need you!!
    CA is open only for you!

ur cabal life is easier with WI

XD;

life as a wi will only be easier if u can gear urself well enough

You could lvl your FS to solo dungeons and make money they also score good in war Crit on splinter/bm1 auto atk. you'll be able to easly solo grind and keep all the drops too. but sense your WI is almost 20+ lvls higher if you have good gear then id stay with it. Top Scorer in war, and while you might need some1 else to help you with dungeons/mf it shouldnt be to hard for a wiz to find and itll go twice as quick sense yu and they can bm/2 the whole time
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    and while you might need some1 else to help you with dungeons/mf
    My wiz could easily solo MF at lvl 125, and i was using ST boots/gloves. All you need is the stunlock combo.

Quote Originally Posted by jlb6 View Post
    which should i stick with, i notice that even with 700+ base attk, a FS does low damage if it doesnt crit. on the other hand , if it does crit 2-3 hits is almost a guarantee win. The wiz have about 850 m.attk, consistent dmg(not crit) and crits are just plus. Both hav about the same gear, pushing around 50% rate. Which should i stick with and go all the way?
    ill say go mfs lol if u cant decide on sfs or wiz just through them together and make a mfs

mfs>wiz