Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Buying these on Merc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mandalorethelndomitible View Post
    that's because you're a n erd.
    rofl gg

We have that Matrimony guy who is very ignorant, and we have a supposedly "Cheater".

It's the average story when it comes to all of the high level people...

One of them has some luck and gets an item that no one else can get.

And the ignorant one rages and tries to make the "Cheater" look bad in every way possible.

Im starting to like the CABAL community.
    Last edited by darkness0618; 06-25-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness0618 View Post
    We have that Matrimony guy who is very ignorant, and we have a supposedly "Cheater".

It's the average story when it comes to all of the high level people...

One of them has some luck and gets an item that no one else can get.

And the ignorant one rages and tries to make the "Cheater" look bad in every way possible.

Im starting to like the CABAL community.
    You're obviously some random noob who knows nothing about CABAL. Who in their right mind holds 400 UCHH at once? Furthermore, way to admit you took advantage of the ALZ glitchers by overpricing your "400-500" UCHH. Even if your story was true which I'm sure it isn't, how do you have money leftover after the EoS+8 to buy 15b more in gear? If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging about overselling tons of UCHH to ALZ glitcher to make a profit for yourself. You just threw your legitimacy out the window, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    You're obviously some random noob who knows nothing about CABAL. Who in their right mind holds 400 UCHH at once? Furthermore, way to admit you took advantage of the ALZ glitchers by overpricing your "400-500" UCHH. Even if your story was true which I'm sure it isn't, how do you have money leftover after the EoS+8 to buy 15b more in gear? If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging about overselling tons of UCHH to ALZ glitcher to make a profit for yourself. You just threw your legitimacy out the window, thanks.
    Well first of all, yes it's true i just got started CABAL, and i know nothing about the game.

That is why I'm on the forums to get to know the game more deeply than just your average "noob"

But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that you're too angry, and -might- be pulling stuff out of your behind and throwing it at Spur.

And all those acronyms that you used, i have no idea what they stand for, and my ALZ balance is just above 100,000.

RedOsmium
    Well first of all, yes it's true i just got started CABAL, and i know nothing about the game.

That is why I'm on the forums to get to know the game more deeply than just your average "noob"

But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that you're too angry, and -might- be pulling stuff out of your behind and throwing it at Spur.

And all those acronyms that you used, i have no idea what they stand for, and my ALZ balance is just above 100,000.
    i like this guy o.o

Banned

I'm talking about him abusing a glitch that was in the game a few months ago where you could duplicate your ALZ, allowing them to have about 30,000,000,000 ALZ on every char/account they could make. Some got banned, most didn't. He obviously didn't get banned and is trying to pass his BILLIONS of ALZ off as "profit" from selling items to ALZ glitchers, which is obviously wrong in itself. The majority of people on CABAL would take a few MONTHS to make 500m-1B alz, but he seems to have made about 25B in 2 months. That enough info for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'm talking about him abusing a glitch that was in the game a few months ago where you could duplicate your ALZ, allowing them to have about 30,000,000,000 ALZ on every char/account they could make. Some got banned, most didn't. He obviously didn't get banned and is trying to pass his BILLIONS of ALZ off as "profit" from selling items to ALZ glitchers, which is obviously wrong in itself. The majority of people on CABAL would take a few MONTHS to make 500m-1B alz, but he seems to have made about 25B in 2 months. That enough info for you?
    Actually yes, that was plentiful info for me, now i know background information on the game.

At first i thought you were just a trolling jerk, but i changed my opinion of you with that one post you just made.

Even though this might not matter at all for you, you have my upmost respect now.

Banned
    Actually yes, that was plentiful info for me, now i know background information on the game.

At first i thought you were just a trolling jerk, but i changed my opinion of you with that one post you just made.

Even though this might not matter at all for you, you have my upmost respect now.
    yikes man dont SLOOOB on his meat pole to hard or it will fall off ( btw im the real trolling jerk)

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBlader View Post
    yikes man dont SLOOOB on his meat pole to hard or it will fall off ( btw im the real trolling jerk)
    Yes, i can deduce you being a troll, there's no need in pointing it out you know...

Banned
    Yes, i can deduce you being a troll, there's no need in pointing it out you know...
    ^.^ yup i just started troling i hope to annoy you in the future

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast