Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slotted Drops from Weak EOD?

Banned

Slotted Drops from Weak EOD?

Hey guys, i want to get a tita gs/dai from weak eod. if i wear 1 slot% gear will it help me get 2 slot drops? Or will it overlap and only give me 1 slot drops? Its kind of a tricky situation but my understanding is that if I use 1 slot drop bonus it will boost the chance of getting 2 slots. Anyways i'm not too sure about it so please some clearification =)

P.S ALL answers are appreciated ;D

Shadow Titanium
    1slot drop will help the drop rate of 2slots.
    The game system first determines whether the drop will be slotted or nonslotted.
    If it decides slotted THEN it decides 1slot or 2slot. So by increasing the amount of slotted drops you get, you will in turn increase the amount of 2slot drops you get.
    (Adding 2slot drop makes the game choose 2slot over 1slot more often, so having both 1 and 2slot drop rate mixed together is best)

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Blager2 View Post
    white power
    u so silly

Banned
    alright awesome news, i'll try to get some 1 slot bonus items. thanks. btw how much % do i need to get a certain 1 slot or 2 slot drop? ty

The game system first determines whether the drop will be slotted or nonslotted.
    If it decides slotted THEN it decides 1slot or 2slot. So by increasing the amount of slotted drops you get, you will in turn increase the amount of 2slot drops you get.
    (Adding 2slot drop makes the game choose 2slot over 1slot more often, so having both 1 and 2slot drop rate mixed together is best)
    u sure about this

Wrong on so many levels.

Proven on the EU server that 1 slot drop stuff only affects jewels dropping and has a small percent on 1 slotted items. 2 slot drop set affects both 1 and 2 slotted items dropping more often.
    And since this is on about Weod titan slotted drops heres something for you to think about this was posted thursday (today is sunday) i dont wear 1/2 slot drop set i wear mainly all quest given equipment except white board, 1 phery orb from my old FA (154) and my pet which has cd,cr,and a few other semi good slots, jewels are cd+1x1 rol+1x2 force +1 and vamp amulet +1.

15 runs to date (over the last 3/4 days) drops are as follows and remember im a wiz.

Drops worth noting are these.
    8 Titan 2 slot gs of DB 2 slot .
    6 Diakatana titan of DB 2 slot.
    7 phery crystals of DB 2 slot.
    8 Titan Blade of db 2 slot.
    9 titan katana's of db 2 slot.
    6 titan armour helms of DB 2 slot.
    6 Titan battlehelms of db 2 slot.
    2 Bluestin helms of db 1 slot (no good for extending).
    6 phery orbs of destruction 2 slots.
    50 Extract pots Various.
    87 UCL
    37 UCM
    56 FCL
    39 FCM

All solo runs still level 66 spent real money on the entries not all was bought with alz aswell. Im slightly giving up on the Weod drops im needing.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Wrong on so many levels.

Proven on the EU server that 1 slot drop stuff only affects jewels dropping and has a small percent on 1 slotted items. 2 slot drop set affects both 1 and 2 slotted items dropping more often.
    And since this is on about Weod titan slotted drops heres something for you to think about this was posted thursday (today is sunday) i dont wear 1/2 slot drop set i wear mainly all quest given equipment except white board, 1 phery orb from my old FA (154) and my pet which has cd,cr,and a few other semi good slots, jewels are cd+1x1 rol+1x2 force +1 and vamp amulet +1.

15 runs to date (over the last 3/4 days) drops are as follows and remember im a wiz.

Drops worth noting are these.
    8 Titan 2 slot gs of DB 2 slot .
    6 Diakatana titan of DB 2 slot.
    7 phery crystals of DB 2 slot.
    8 Titan Blade of db 2 slot.
    9 titan katana's of db 2 slot.
    6 titan armour helms of DB 2 slot.
    6 Titan battlehelms of db 2 slot.
    2 Bluestin helms of db 1 slot (no good for extending).
    6 phery orbs of destruction 2 slots.
    50 Extract pots Various.
    87 UCL
    37 UCM
    56 FCL
    39 FCM

All solo runs still level 66 spent real money on the entries not all was bought with alz aswell. Im slightly giving up on the Weod drops im needing.
    thats the stats of the gs/daik and helm and did u sell the ucm yet

it wouldn't matter to you if i sold them or not since im from EU cabal not NA cabal but no i haven't there on 5 of my mule character's. The one thing i am testing out at the minute is the amount of runs needed for me to get the weapons i can actually use in this case ORB'S due to being a Wiz. i have heard from other user's on EU that they had a hard time dropping things that they could use without doing alot of de-leveling and alot of runs in Weod. So im working on a theory of going in with a Blader/Warrior in hope of dropping the orbs i need for my wiz while the other character gets there weapon/s of choice.

aight

Titanium
    i got my gs in 3rd run i didnt use those 1 slot drop rate gears

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast