Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do it activate my account

how do it activate my account

hi i transper my ogp info to this website and when i log in today and click on account mangement it keep saying that i have to transfer or activate my account to use this page when i even activate my transfer account by email that was sent to me. so what else do i have to do to use account mangement? i can't even use help desk because of this as well. so can some one help me?

Banned
    Once you login into EST site do not click account management, click the "OGP Account Transfer" button which is underneath the login thing. It will ask you for your OGP ID and pass once you fill those out your stuff will get xferred.

Or you might just have to wait and be patient, alot of people having this problem but sometimes it just fixes itself.
    Last edited by ZetsubouSensei; 04-02-2010 at 05:15 AM.

exactly, moo
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

would you be able to tell me what i am doing wrong
    it wont let me log into this new site saying that my username/password is wrong
    but when i try it on the ogplanet site it works perfectly fine
    any suggestions

nvm i figured it out thnx anywayz
    Last edited by flipleet; 04-02-2010 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flipleet View Post
    would you be able to tell me what i am doing wrong
    it wont let me log into this new site saying that my username/password is wrong

nvm i figured it out thnx anywayz
    Posting what you figured out may help others!

Awnser

Ok to awnser to your wuestion I had the same problem First Create an account on this site they will ask you for the OGP account at the second or third step The email must be a @gmail.com, @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com.
    I tryed to use my @live.com which is Hotmail but it won't work so I used my redirect gmail adress to active my account and everything is fine right now.
    I hope this awnser help you to fix it.

i have the same problem
    i try to transger my ogp acc over to EST but it keep saying information not valid???
    can someone help me with that problem?

okay i have the same issue i clicked on "OGP account transfer" button and i transferred my account now it says my account/password is invalid can someone help? and it didnt even send me an email to confirm any of this stuff. HELP please! i even went to create new account and when i got to the third step it said my OGP account was invalid so idk what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nunja View Post
    Posting what you figured out may help others!
    You have to click Game Download if it keeps saying your ID/Password is wrong. For some reason this works.~

okay now i go to "forgot password'' and i have to put in all the information in and it says my username doesnt exist idk whats wrong. i log into OGP website just fine and i even transferred my account so idk what is going wrong. i even went to forgot account and it was the same account name but it says it doesnt exist someone help me!
    Last edited by mi3nboisam; 04-02-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: added more things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast