Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best of the best? (MERC)

Who is the best of the best? (MERC)

Hi just got a forum account and im gonna start this up,

Which people are the best among their class(WI/BL/WA/FB/FS/FA), and i'm not talking about the best on pvp/pve, we are talkin 'bout is the best overall. no pve/pvp only shiz. name them and tell us why. (Merc server)

P.S.

We are not talking about who is the best 4months ago, or 1yr ago. we are talking about who is the best NOW!

And if u guys just gonna flame might as well leave we dont need your internet-tough-guy acts here kiddo's so might as well not bother posting ur responses here, get it kids? =P
    Last edited by WhyEvenBother?; 06-15-2010 at 03:45 AM.

oops forgot,

as on my own list here it is

FS = yomo (since DH aint legit and he aint no active no more. btw where the heck is his @ss at? lmao)
    WI = atm the only difference between spur and cc is their def. spur wins in slight difference
    WA = unfortunately no good WA atm.
    FA = phantastic
    BL = theres no decent BL now.
    FB = reborn (he aint that tough on pvp but on war/pve he's insane _-.-)

Osmium
    shouldn't this list be in merc general discussion?

and divine is legit, hes working 24/7 but he said he'll be back in the end of june

as for the WA list, Burning and D13 belong there

Banned
    sirrazer

Banned
    What level is atombreaker now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyEvenBother? View Post
    Hi just got a forum account and im gonna start this up,

Which people are the best among their class(WI/BL/WA/FB/FS/FA), and i'm not talking about the best on pvp/pve, we are talkin 'bout is the best overall. no pve/pvp only shiz. name them and tell us why. (Merc server)

P.S.

We are not talking about who is the best 4months ago, or 1yr ago. we are talking about who is the best NOW!

And if u guys just gonna flame might as well leave we dont need your internet-tough-guy acts here kiddo's so might as well not bother posting ur responses here, get it kids? =P
    why even bother

Quote Originally Posted by WhyEvenBother? View Post
    oops forgot,

as on my own list here it is

FS = yomo (since DH aint legit and he aint no active no more. btw where the heck is his @ss at? lmao)
    WI = atm the only difference between spur and cc is their def. spur wins in slight difference
    WA = unfortunately no good WA atm.
    FA = phantastic
    BL = theres no decent BL now.
    FB = reborn (he aint that tough on pvp but on war/pve he's insane _-.-)
    Don't think DH is legit there is too much crap going around for me to be sure that he's even legit at all.

FS- tie between yomo and shoey (ive seen them both in war and out and i think its kinda even)
    WI- coco/spur
    WA-Gregfishin (ive known him for awhile and hes really good in pve from what ive seen and he does do good in war i think)
    FA- phantastic
    BL-bipi
    FB- BankaiHitsu (bankai hits hella lot more than reborn and ive seen him do better in pve)
    Last edited by Jenus; 06-15-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Banned
    Xc0n > Gerg smash

Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Don't think DH is legit there is too much crap going around for me to be sure that he's even legit at all.

FS- tie between yomo and shoey (ive seen them both in war and out and i think its kinda even)
    WI- coco/spur
    WA-Gregfishin (ive known him for awhile and hes really good in pve from what ive seen and he does do good in war i think)
    FA- phantastic
    BL-bipi
    FB- BankaiHitsu (bankai hits hella lot more than reborn and ive seen him do better in pve)
    looooooool save us!

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    looooooool save us!

LOL that looks really unorginized xD I've seen him in better. But yeah I forgot about Proc

Originally Posted by Jenus

WI- coco/spur
    WA-UnknownCharacter Gregfishin (ive known him for awhile and hes really good in pve from what ive seen and he does do good in war i think)
    FA- phantastic
    BL-bipi

Also keep in mind that video is old lmao

there fixed.
    Last edited by Jenus; 06-15-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast