Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best of the best? (MERC)

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    You know what Cocoball, how about you answser some help tickets instead of moderating the forums? Leave that to the professionals.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well since im following all the rules of the thread starter its gonna be a real challenge. its gotta be current, only 1 per class for both nations and best at pve+pvp+war not just one

FS-Hypatia cause currently active and best pvp+war, if i had some pve data yomom might surpass him
    WI-Me sry i love to brag no competition
    WA-BurningRaven cause all other possible candidates either do poorly in war or doesnt pvp so he automatically wins
    FA-Phantastic barely beating Beliel on this mainly cause of pvp, they both have +es and -es for pve and war
    BL-Really sad to say i can only stuff someone in here at best...actually i cant even do that
    FB-Reborn cause i also have no data on any FBs pve i can only base it on war+pvp. i find him better than all other FBs in war and about the same in pvp with the rest
    FS- I've more of Yomom and Fought against him in war so ill give the edge to him...although wen divine comes bak i think he'll own the spot.
    WI- Spur outta all the wizzi's ive fought he's been the best no doubt. Question tho: is chling anywhere near Spur ik he good?
    WA-Burning Raven he just good lol.
    FA- Havent fought any top notch ones sense i cam back sense i dont t3 anymore :/
    BL-TBD i guess sense for some reason theres none that wants to stand out
    FB-Bankai.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    FS- I've more of Yomom and Fought against him in war so ill give the edge to him...although wen divine comes bak i think he'll own the spot.
    WI- Spur outta all the wizzi's ive fought he's been the best no doubt. Question tho: is chling anywhere near Spur ik he good?
    WA-Burning Raven he just good lol.
    FA- Havent fought any top notch ones sense i cam back since(fixed) i dont t3 anymore :/
    BL-TBD i guess sense for some reason theres none that wants to stand out
    FB-Bankai.
    FS - agreed
    FA - phantastic or beliel those are ur choice, tho bel's legitimacy is questionable since he/she close to tank which known that alz glitched. R.I.P.
    WA - i think its either burn or UC is ur choice, tho UC is know for buying tank's old gears w/ USD
    BL - all we know that ever since starlen quit, no decent BL existed. maybe astral when he gets active right?
    FB - i dunno why bankai keeps popping out of this list, well most people that say bankai is are procs. he aint even active and even if he goes war i find him not that any better than any other decent FB's (i.e. kaz/death/dran etc etc.) thats why my choice was reborn, ive been w/ him on war and god dang he's smart one when it comes to it, and did some dungeons w/ him too, and he knows what he's doing and he got some good tricks on doing those dungeons as well to make it easier to run em.
    WI - Spur is on top atm, the closest one to him is ccpuff, chling doesnt hit as hard as spur/ccpuff, if wizforce got more def then he can be next to this 2 people, his dmg is insanely high on war... but when i pvp him he doest do that much dmg.. and his def is so low i can almost 3 hit him w/o the need of a comp skill T_T

well that is ur own list, im just here to criticize everyone's lists ^^
    Last edited by WhyEvenBother?; 06-16-2010 at 06:23 AM.

doesn't greg use a tit gs? lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    doesn't greg use a tit gs? lmfao.
    Be jealous, my GS is shinier than yours!
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

I vote for excon best WA, his gear epic.

y no one say i the best FA T_________T

FS- Hypa('Cause i'm biased towards sFS)
    WI- Spur(SigMetal + Bringer glow + Blink + Bewbs of will of deathblow = Seizures)
    WA-Burning Raven( :< )
    FA- n/a Phan or w.e
    BL- i dunno lol, any blader over 140 :<
    FB- i dunno lol, when I see one I'll post.

wow these people from these sound gey, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥is, and the girl sound fat & not attractive at all-" something is not right, I gotta check my gears...i'm so squicky.." lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    looooooool save us!

quit...waitin for cabal 2

**gey, n3rdis, and the girl sound... fixed
    quit...waitin for cabal 2

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast