Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best of the best? (MERC)

If u think greg is a good pve warrior then you must have never seen a good warrior before. Just stop posting now you're embarrassing Merc.

Banned
    If we just go on gear alone then WarriorChaos is the best pve WA...

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    If u think greg is a good pve warrior then you must have never seen a good warrior before. Just stop posting now you're embarrassing Merc.
    how can u say that.. did u not see the 2500+ crit from fury, bm2+aura and 4 debuffs?

Ive seen good wa. Just not all the WA are worth posting because not all of them can handle every situation. Either way you dont really pay attention to certain things. That video was taken back in OGP serveral months ago. Agian this post is Best of NOW not best of the past. Yes that video is unorigized and yes he wasnt the best wa then. But greg is actually a good cap WA I try to post both cap and proc. Stop hating just because I dont think you match up to unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    how can u say that.. did u not see the 2500+ crit from fury, bm2+aura and 4 debuffs?
    Again old video. I cant really see his level but thats not his gear now LOL his gears changed alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    nope I didnt see it, after I saw the first 1.4K crit I was on the floor lmao =)

That video is crap either way lmao. I mean yeah peoples past can effect how others think of them now but until you see the change in the person I guess there is nothing I can say to make you think differently. I've seen how much his gears changed and how much he's improved through the year so I guess I'm the only one that sees he's actually a good all around wa.

looooooool save us!

lol wipe-out -.-

i should fraps our 2man pluma -.-

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Alright you don't seem to get it Jenus. Greg claims he has 9001 crits if you read the guild chat in that video. Let me show you what 9K crits actually look like.

SIGMetal
    at the time of the video me and twist already 2manned pluma. well in all seriousness greg has improved alot i guess. he does have certain skills in war that others just cannot imitate. scoring over 200 in war with under 1m dmg dealt is not something many people can do. i tried it once and it just wasnt possible for me

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast