Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best of the best? (MERC)

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    at the time of the video me and twist already 2manned pluma. well in all seriousness greg has improved alot i guess. he does have certain skills in war that others just cannot imitate. scoring over 200 in war with under 1m dmg dealt is not something many people can do. i tried it once and it just wasnt possible for me
    lllllllllllooooooooooolllllll

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    Alright you don't seem to get it Jenus. Greg claims he has 9001 crits if you read the guild chat in that video. Let me show you what 9K crits actually look like.

I've seen this video already yes it's impressive but it's not something others can't duplicate. Also even with this video I still don't see you better than Unknown for Proc. Greg has never said anything to me about having those crits so I can't judge him like that. I judge by how well I know the person and by how much they improve since I last ran across them.

at the time of the video me and twist already 2manned pluma. well in all seriousness greg has improved alot i guess. he does have certain skills in war that others just cannot imitate. scoring over 200 in war with under 1m dmg dealt is not something many people can do. i tried it once and it just wasnt possible for me
    I just never see greg die alot in war so I don't know how he scores. I just hear what his other guildies and caps tell me about cap scoring.

im not in merc but seems like nightfalcon>most wa in merc.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    im not in merc but seems like nightfalcon>most wa in merc.
    This is true more or less.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    If u think greg is a good pve warrior then you must have never seen a good warrior before. Just stop posting now you're embarrassing Merc.
    Or if you think about it, you're all embarrassing Merc. First of all, just trying to compare myself at 158 to a 170, videos prove that lol. I didn't have anywhere near the same gear or skills at 158 as I do now, and come to think of my more adolescent tier 3 war experience, I was beating 170's when I was 150. I was 8th out of 32 of my first war in tier 3. Secondly, many of you seem to think that I believe I am the "best warrior." I don't, all I believe that I am within the top 10 in Merc.

i tried it once and it just wasnt possible for me
    I'm sorry your class doesn't allow you to take tank kekeke
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Or if you think about it, you're all embarrassing Merc. First of all, just trying to compare myself at 158 to a 170, videos prove that lol. I didn't have anywhere near the same gear or skills at 158 as I do now, and come to think of my more adolescent tier 3 war experience, I was beating 170's when I was 150. I was 8th out of 32 of my first war in tier 3. Secondly, many of you seem to think that I believe I am the "best warrior." I don't, all I believe that I am within the top 10 in Merc.

I'm sorry your class doesn't allow you to take tank kekeke
    your not the most humble of players and youve been known to brag about how "great" you are despite others proving you wrong over and over countless times

Osmium
    alright back on topic now....heres my list!

FS-DivineHonor
    WI-Spur, Coco
    WA-BurningRaven, D13n0wpl0x
    FA-phantast1c, Beliel
    FB-Kaziel, Blager
    BL-F7DeviL

the official list will come once when spur posts his, hes been playing the longest and knows a top when he sees one =)

Banned
    BL goes to lethalheart kthxbai

Chling did it once rofl 1.7m Dmg given, 1.05 dmg taken rofl such a tank
    Last edited by Shinn; 06-15-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Spelled chling wrong lmao

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Don't think DH is legit there is too much crap going around for me to be sure that he's even legit at all.

FS- tie between yomo and shoey (ive seen them both in war and out and i think its kinda even)
    WI- coco/spur
    WA-Gregfishin (ive known him for awhile and hes really good in pve from what ive seen and he does do good in war i think)
    FA- phantastic
    BL-bipi
    FB- BankaiHitsu (bankai hits hella lot more than reborn and ive seen him do better in pve)

I do better then him in war and I'm better suited for pve also.
    Outgear/skill him.

But meh, no one likes me in Merc.

Also, there are better warriors then me, I'm just saying if you're going to put Greg as top WA, you have a screw loose.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast