Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newly Released Items on Item Shop, June 17

oooh ooh wait i got it! bulldog and chihuahua pets ftw!!! lmao.......or "Pimp" Costumes? lol idk just thought of the dogs and had to put it lol

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    Black bard costume plz

A mexican costume with sombreros

what about football costumes for guys with randomized 2 digit numbers and choices of color for males and the females would have cheerleader outfits with choices of color.......
    picture this as a vid a WA or whatever in a black football jersey soloing pluma while a few cheerleaders are there for moral support lmao

or maybe a labcoat like scientist/doctor? or maybe a leather biker outfit and a harley skin for you board/bike and a metal pipe skin for the weapon just to finish it off lol

and because i can....how about a coat similar to Vash the stampedes? or even dbz outfits lmao

ok another vid funny....watching a football player or biker pvping with Vash or Goku lol

We as americans are too hard to come up with a single costume because we are too diverse...

ps. the football costume could be an epaulet with +defense and +strength and +alz drop but -intelligence.....lmfao
    pss. i know a chihuahua is mexican but what country would you ever find a chihuahua as a fashion statement other than here...lol

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    Dear EstSoft,

When will you guys make an American Costumes and Canadian Costumes (NA Costumes)?
    It's unfair, Cabal Japan, Korea, China (that version is closed o.o) has their own costume
    We have the wild west costume and the hip hop costume already so America has its costumes, what more do ya want a bike that looks like a moose for Canadians? lol

Although nice to see 6 month premium and with a 90day remote shop card is smexy. The addition of pet change kits is very nice addition as well. My suggestions..

1. Remove remote shop cards from cash shop and apply it to premium services and equal to the duration of the premium package being bought.. Example 30day premium gets 30 day remote shop, 90 day premium gets 90 day remote shop, 6 month premium gets 6 month remote shop... remove the 60 day premium package I don't hear of that being bought much.

2. With premium you offer 1 999stack of lvl3 auto pots, If ya changed it to 1 stack of 999 lvl 3 auto pots for each month of service bought. This would me more indicative of "premium service"
    Allow the person to choose between type A or type B auto pots that come with service. I personally like type B. I don't rely on auto pots but its nice to have for those times ya miss the manual pot in time.

This I feel would promote more incentive to buy premium and sense cabal truly has the highest premium/cash shop prices out there it would balance out its cost by suppling a little bit more in convience items.

Also the current standard gear of this game is osmium mixed with either forcium or 99+ gear. Slot extender low and mediums are fairly common while Slot extender highs are rather rare and way over priced. OGP promoted the SeH market with golden tickets from NAS. I would suggest putting them in cash shop sold in singles and account bound for around $100- $150 USD.

This would create a huge increase of revenue for est while allowing the community the ability to utilize the full potential of the current meta for armor/weapon standards, and still allowing the community to seek out in game the true end game gear of forcium and slot extender highest.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 06-17-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Banned
    Why don't you give us free World Cup costumes like they did to the Eurofegs?

Ah nvm... lets say the black suit NA costume :P

Blackbard would be nice as new costume..
    Last edited by GuardianPat; 06-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    We have the wild west costume and the hip hop costume already so America has its costumes, what more do ya want a bike that looks like a moose for Canadians? lol

Although nice to see 6 month premium and with a 90day remote shop card is smexy. The addition of pet change kits is very nice addition as well. My suggestions..

1. Remove remote shop cards from cash shop and apply it to premium services and equal to the duration of the premium package being bought.. Example 30day premium gets 30 day remote shop, 90 day premium gets 90 day remote shop, 6 month premium gets 6 month remote shop... remove the 60 day premium package I don't hear of that being bought much.

2. With premium you offer 1 999stack of lvl3 auto pots, If ya changed it to 1 stack of 999 lvl 3 auto pots for each month of service bought. This would me more indicative of "premium service"
    Allow the person to choose between type A or type B auto pots that come with service. I personally like type B. I don't rely on auto pots but its nice to have for those times ya miss the manual pot in time.

This I feel would promote more incentive to buy premium and sense cabal truly has the highest premium/cash shop prices out there it would balance out its cost by suppling a little bit more in convience items.

Also the current standard gear of this game is osmium mixed with either forcium or 99+ gear. Slot extender low and mediums are fairly common while Slot extender highs are rather rare and way over priced. OGP promoted the SeH market with golden tickets from NAS. I would suggest putting them in cash shop sold in singles and account bound for around $100- $150 USD.

This would create a huge increase of revenue for est while allowing the community the ability to utilize the full potential of the current meta for armor/weapon standards, and still allowing the community to seek out in game the true end game gear of forcium and slot extender highest.
    agreed +10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12