Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting.......................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    lol umad. go play hello kitty beotch!!!!
    np,as soon as you give it back

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    well i'm sorry for your inconvienience,but why else would you want to switch channels so quick unless your trying to hoard boss drops?
    How about being able to actually find a boss? Pretty sure you would be pissed off to wait 5 minutes to switch channels just to see there aren't any bosses.

Banned
    qq more matri, live with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    How about being able to actually find a boss? Pretty sure you would be pissed off to wait 5 minutes to switch channels just to see there aren't any bosses.
    That's why there aren't any bosses,because people hop channels,but i'm not gonna lie,i hop channels too,it's your only chance of finding one,the only difference is i check for all bosses in all maps and it takes me about 5-10 min to do it too,and that's only if i don't find one,where as other people just focus on one location and hop channels over and over.
    Last edited by Rastan; 06-16-2010 at 10:13 PM.

wat do u want a cookie

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

is it just me? or does it seem like that is all matri does is QQ about I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on the forums all the time?

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    is it just me? or does it seem like that is all matri does is QQ about I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on the forums all the time?
    lol?? seriously??? i make fun of scrubs like you for trash talking and blowing at cabal...try again k?

it seems as tho you are the one doing all the trash talking matri, why not grow up? Everywhere i see you post on here you are either QQing bout something or talking trash if you feel that i am saying this in a way to talk trash i would be more than happy to link quotes of you.....which i expect you to want due to your lack of maturity.

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordex View Post
    wat do u want a cookie
    White chocolate macadamia nut plz.....

ch. hopping is probably what's causing the connection "glitch" to occur too,you get too many people hopping channels that the servers can't keep up

mmmmm white chocolate!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast