Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting.......................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    it seems as tho you are the one doing all the trash talking matri, why not grow up? Everywhere i see you post on here you are either QQing bout something or talking trash if you feel that i am saying this in a way to talk trash i would be more than happy to link quotes of you.....which i expect you to want due to your lack of maturity.
    Sorry, didn't realize you were the forum police. Judging by your sig, you're obviously some random nub who only knows who I am by people talking about me as opposed to actually talking to me yourself. You're a lowbie 14x BL with trash gear, stop acting like you can say anything on these forums that would affect me at all. BTW, you're going to bring up maturity when you have, "Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time." in your sig? Rofl.....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ nub

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Sorry, didn't realize you were the forum police. Judging by your sig, you're obviously some random nub who only knows who I am by people talking about me as opposed to actually talking to me yourself. You're a lowbie 14x BL with trash gear, stop acting like you can say anything on these forums that would affect me at all. BTW, you're going to bring up maturity when you have, "Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time." in your sig? Rofl.....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ nub
    case and point.....lmao

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    wow i just got f'd in the a.........case and point.....lmao
    Fixed .

Fixed .
    do yourself a favor matri put down the shovel...all you are doing is continuing to prove me right.........nvm go ahead and continue its funny as hell!!!

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    do yourself a favor matri put down the shovel...all you are doing is continuing to prove me right.........nvm go ahead and continue its funny as hell!!!
    Oh look, something a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y 13 year old would say.

Oh look, something a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y 13 year old would say.
    is that how old you are? 13? in that case i apologize you are as mature as to be expected at that age.

Banned
    the more u comment the more u r both seeming like imbeciles in-front of every1 so do urself a favor and stop while ur ahead, or continue to show the real u. i know neither of u and ur bickering like uve been married 10yrs...give it a rest and possibly, just maybe, comment on the thread ur spamming?

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    the more u comment the more u r both seeming like imbeciles in-front of every1 so do urself a favor and stop while ur ahead, or continue to show the real u. i know neither of u and ur bickering like uve been married 10yrs...give it a rest and possibly, just maybe, comment on the thread ur spamming?
    lol....point taken, im at work bored

Banned
    i feel ya on the board part... 4hr maintance is a lil steep...rdy to get bak to lvling.

hope i didnt piss him off too much lol, just trying to make the 4hrs go by a little faster....it worked....wasnt trying to offend anybody...lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast