Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: WTF 3 logon errors in 30mins!

Angry WTF 3 logon errors in 30mins!

wtf i got 3 different logon errors in 30 mins! (sorry for no SS but my OS does not allow me to take them ingame)

the first one was a "fail to connect" error, on about the 15th try i managed to logon,

then the second one, there was NO servers at all, NONE.... after i few trys i got annoyed and uninstalled cabal and reinstalled it and redownloaded the patch..

then i got my third error which was when i try to logon i get a "you have been disconnected" message pretty much instantly

the third error is still not fixed, can anyone help me with this one?

no idea whats up with this i was playing it about 7 hours ago and i was going fine...

...........they are currently running maintenance no servers are up right now, im surprised you could even get in to see that......try reading the site and forums and.....pay attention

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

o.o that was my first suspicion so i checked the site straight away on the first error and i saw that there was a maintenance on wednesday and nothing new about another one.. wrong page perhaps?

any idea when this one will be done?

????? it was wednesday when the m/a started bout 4hrs ago and will finish in 1hr

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

i see... time zones confuse me
    its 4pm thursday where i am

thanks for quick reply btw

what country are you hacking from? 4pm thursday? that is def not anywhere in the us.....