Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys need to discuss wiz mass restore debuff ^-^

You guys need to discuss wiz mass restore debuff ^-^

*I meant nerf, but yeah theres a time limit CD debuff just like sp....

Have fun.

SIGMetal
    was never really such a useful buff so no complaints. only prob is i just find it sad they still think nerfing us is necesary

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    was never really such a useful buff so no complaints. only prob is i just find it sad they still think nerfing us is necesary
    I just want to know when they are going to start the WA nerfing. >_>

high regen and mass restore is nice in war.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Might as well just Delete Wizzies from the game lol. Next Thing you know they wont be able to give others hardness/FI/Sharpness for 10 min. after a player gets it. D:

Bladers need their BM2 claws to be AoE now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Bladers need their BM2 claws to be AoE now.
    l0l

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

if you think mass restore is op and needs nerfed then you probably need to go uninstall. Wizards have been nerfed excessivly to the point that this games is filled with more FS,BL,FB then anything. What they really need to do is bring back the soft cap for crit dmg at least for pvp.

Mass Restore isn't being nerfed people. Try reading actual patch notes, even fail google translated ones instead of seeing icons and guessing.

Aside the fact that the icon is in the wrong section of the screen to be a debuff and isn't the same image as mass restore...

The icon is a new feature, it gives added bonus to players being in party with other players if multiple people are using bb+'s (unsure of other premium and beads)

This is why the image has the + sign on it, not because of hp restore in any way. Also why the icon is in the corner with premium/winning bonus

The icon is shown grey because...just like when you don't have premium or winning bonus...it goes grey

Actually could be quite a nice new feature if it gives a decent exp bonus (not to mention drop rate would be nice) if you had a party grinding with everyone using BB+'s, especially since rumor has it 180 looks to require almost 3x as much exp total as 1-170 total (1 180 or 3 170s anyone?)

=0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast