Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Registration question

Registration question

Hello all, I am registering and have downloaded the game. I get as far as the log in screen in game but the username and password entered in cabal.com I get an error message telling me to verify my account which I have already done in the email sent to me. I noticed something about transferring my account, but when I go to: http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount and enter the username and password I created I get an error message, "no user found". What am I doing wrong?

Banned
    Click give up. I think thats what you do anyways lol.

are you telling me to give up on Cabal or click "Give Up"?

Banned
    Give up on cabal! It will consume your life! RUN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AHHH!!

I mean click on the "Give Up" button lol. It will either bring you back to the main page, or say you can now log in game or something along those lines.

ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if I was getting a noob flame or help. I appreciate the post Flarius.

Banned
    No problem man, not all of us are bad people.

right on, I have a world of warcraft also and there are lots of jerks there so I'm treading lightly in this new community.

Banned
    Yeah games tend to pull in the jerks of society lol. Did you manage to get it to work and log onto cabal?

yeah, I'm at the character creation now. I'm looking for a guide to get an idea of what the game is like before I create a character. I'll be killing monsters in no time now! lol

Banned
    Ah nice nice, Don't forget to check out youtube if your having trouble deciding. ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast