Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: BB+ and costumes pls. bring back not binded

BB+ and costumes pls. bring back not binded

GMs or EST pls. bring back the gift box costumes and BB+ unaccount bind. A lot of players can't afford to buy the items from cash shop and sometimes they might get banned cause of paypal account problem or any of it.

Also, I hope you will bring back the Cabal Online Prepaid cards that are sold in blockbuster and other stores.

Quote Originally Posted by EduShielder View Post
    GMs or EST pls. bring back the gift box costumes and BB+ unaccount bind. A lot of players can't afford to buy the items from cash shop and sometimes they might get banned cause of paypal account problem or any of it.

Also, I hope you will bring back the Cabal Online Prepaid cards that are sold in blockbuster and other stores.
    Ok well to be honest I did not want to talk about this though forums becouse at the moment Im not the happiest with how Est is running cabal.... So I did not want to do anything that would help "their pockets".... However, there is a way you can buy via Paypal w/o any card.

Its though something called a "PayPak" you buy this at stores (like you would an OGP gift card). The mimimum about you can put on the card is $20 usd, as well there is a 5 dollar activation fee. (so your looking at $25 bucks per card mimimum) you can put however much money on the card as you want. Then once you do that you go online and put the code on the back of the card into your paypal account and you can recieve the money though that.

My guess is that 99% of people who play Cabal did not know this (due to the fact I had to dig this information up)

https://www.moneypak.com/paypal/AddFunds.aspx is the link for all of them people who do not believe me...

idk w/e hope it helps someone...

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

LOL forget the paypak crap, go get a walmarts debit card. u just gotta buy one for 3 dollars and u can put 200 dollars max

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by darklordex View Post
    LOL forget the paypak crap, go get a walmarts debit card. u just gotta buy one for 3 dollars and u can put 200 dollars max
    +1 haha I agree with you the paypak is more for the kids who cant get a debit card due to their parents

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

I don't like using those paypak stuff. I want to get something I can use that will be directly be able to use for cabal. Cause some members got banned using paypal account to buy prem stuff from cabal.
    Signature by RONNN

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EduShielder View Post
    Yes