Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Beware OF 2 SCAMMERS ON MERC

Titanium
    hyolee was in ares lol, wat do u expect

hmmmm..... excon, got u again in 3am EST war xDDDD
    I'm not even in aura bro, seems like your forcy not working well =D

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish24 View Post
    Sorry kid but this is the most fail warrior i've seen. Full forcium amp+7, 1210 defense, 80dmg osm gs? eof8 and that's all you can do? Seriously go back to venus where your trash gear and no skills belong. Next time hover over your name so you can see the damage taken. Your almost as bad as Nakkari on capella side. He's surpassing greg.

nice to see you pwning in war burning, kinda sad to see unknown still failing though. hopefuly that's not his best.

THEKING is not even the real owner..he actually bought it from xcon of CRITICAL guild..no wonder he's so fail with his +7 forcy gears..FAIL IS FAIL even a GODLY GEARS as u can see..even in VENUS he cant even beat GENESIS in scoring

so thats why he moved to mercury?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by lolololol View Post
    THEKING is not even the real owner..he actually bought it from xcon of CRITICAL guild..no wonder he's so fail with his +7 forcy gears..FAIL IS FAIL even a GODLY GEARS as u can see..even in VENUS he cant even beat GENESIS in scoring
    0_0? lol what are you talking about? haha. since when did i beat darkgen on nw? and i just had my +7 forcy set and sword when i was back on venus. now i moved to merc to get aop+6 and rol+2 and still looking for rof+10 now lmao.

you know that def is not the most priority u need to get high score on nw. let's say 80dmage red osm> 80dmage osm gs right? lololol..

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Hi g m's i know that if a player got scam it's the person's fault. but i got a screenshot on our conversation to prove it.

I transferred to mercury server because it's hard to get a perfect core highest fromm the event. so i found one seller named hyolee lvl 160 bl seretei guild which is endorsed by astralbike lvl 161 wa divineguardians guild. So i offer them 1b alz and my +7 sg gloves for wa 7s.amp for the pchh. we know that we cnt trade that. that's why there's a acct item transfer. But i trust their guild because their guild is one of the best guild on merc server. so i just ask him to trade my +6 forcium daik 40CD and ask them to +7 it with the pchh then ill give them my offer on deal. right after i trade it and they +7 it with astralbike (wa) character they suddenly log-out. Can you help me on this matter?

I'll post 2 screenshot of our conversation. to prove this. and everyone on merc knew that they scammed me. knowing that astralbike and hyolee are one. he's using 3rd party. 2 log in acct.

if you just block them with those kind of scamming and help me get my weapon alot of players will beleive that you really help us on this problem as long as we got evidence.

Hoping you for your help on this matter.

Thanks
    Reply : Date : 6/20/2010 9:49:10 PM
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We are sorry for the former ticket.
    We will investigate on your case and let you know the result.

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

[HelpDesk] I GOT Scammed.
    Type : Abusing User Report > ETC Date : 2010-06-19 17:55:49
    Hi g m's i know that if a player got scam it's the person's fault. but i got a screenshot on our conversation to prove it.

I transferred to mercury server because it's hard to get a perfect core highest fromm the event. so i found one seller named hyolee lvl 160 bl seretei guild which is endorsed by astralbike lvl 161 wa divineguardians guild. So i offer them 1b alz and my +7 sg gloves for wa 7s.amp for the pchh. we know that we cnt trade that. that's why there's a acct item transfer. But i trust their guild because their guild is one of the best guild on merc server. so i just ask him to trade my +6 forcium daik 40CD and ask them to +7 it with the pchh then ill give them my offer on deal. right after i trade it and they +7 it with astralbike (wa) character they suddenly log-out. Can you help me on this matter?

I'll post 2 screenshot of our conversation. to prove this. and everyone on merc knew that they scammed me. knowing that astralbike and hyolee are one. he's using 3rd party. 2 log in acct.

if you just block them with those kind of scamming and help me get my weapon alot of players will beleive that you really help us on this problem as long as we got evidence.

Hoping you to help me on this matter.

Thanks

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

Character Name xc0nlikeastonex
    Server Mercury
    File1 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2246-0000).jpg
    File2 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2304-0000).jpg
    File3 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2305-0000).jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i am posting another screenshot related to the 1st ticket i submitted. with no. 5718.
    this proves that he ASTRALBIKE (wa) scammed my weapon +7forcy daik 40cd.
    hope for your support on this matter.

Thanks
    Reply : Date : 6/20/2010 9:49:13 PM

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

Server Mercury
    File1 Cabal(Ver107-100619-1954-0000).jpg

ARE YOU READY TO GET BANNED? ROFL
    Last edited by TheKing; 06-23-2010 at 11:35 PM.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post

Hoping you for your help on this matter.

Thanks

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

[HelpDesk] I GOT Scammed.
    Type : Abusing User Report > ETC Date : 2010-06-19 17:55:49

Hoping you to help me on this matter.

Thanks

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

Server Mercury
    File1 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2246-0000).jpg
    File2 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2304-0000).jpg
    File3 Cabal(Ver107-100618-2305-0000).jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i am posting another screenshot related to the 1st ticket i submitted. with no. 5718.
    this proves that he ASTRALBIKE (wa) scammed my weapon +7forcy daik 40cd.
    hope for your support on this matter.

Thanks
    Reply : Date : 6/20/2010 9:49:13 PM

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

Server Mercury
    File1 Cabal(Ver107-100619-1954-0000).jpg

ARE YOU READY TO GET BANNED? ROFL
    So basically....you sent in the same ticket 3 times and ended up with the same result? (which was...nothing happened) I know what I said earlier in this thread, but damn.... You sure are doing everything in your power to get back a fail daik >.>

And with this post, you basically admitted that this is your own fault for getting scammed while providing evidence that it was your own fault. Nice way to own yourself :/

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

there's nothing in the TOS that says you can get blocked/banned if you scam someone in the game.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    Astralbike and Hyolee isn't one person, and you do realize someone can have 2 computers and log in two accounts in the same time. 3rd party program my ass.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    there's nothing in the TOS that says you can get blocked/banned if you scam someone in the game.
    lol yeah sad thing is there is...its against tos..

even if u KS someones mob and they can prove u did u can get bizzanned

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast