Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneek peek at Tron skin

Sneek peek at Tron skin

So i've still got ALOT to do on it, but I was testing out how it looks from what I have. Here ya go and enjoy!:

You can partially see the overall theme concept, however, this is far from how it'll be once completed. If you have any input ideas on things I can add/alter I'd love to get some. Thanks!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

My FB Guide

Are u hacking again!?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Are u hacking again!?
    Firstly miss <3 Cassey, i have never hacked. Secondly, it's UI = user interface. It does not have any effect on gameplay aside from aestetics

My FB Guide

Better if I say hax

RedOsmium
    o.o
    that looks really nice
    is it possible to add something like pressing z in war zone and not target the other nation in your party

Nice looking skin. i have seen some hp bar mods where it swap'd the color. it faded from like green to red i do not know if you could add that but with the (cyanish) color you used there. you could also do that with the exp/axp bar's. other than that all i see that messes with the flow you are going for is the small button's for + items and withdraw and deposit alz from your warehouse. if you could change the color of them (i dont know if you are working on it or where going to work on it) that would make it look a little better.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    Nice looking skin. i have seen some hp bar mods where it swap'd the color. it faded from like green to red i do not know if you could add that but with the (cyanish) color you used there. you could also do that with the exp/axp bar's. other than that all i see that messes with the flow you are going for is the small button's for + items and withdraw and deposit alz from your warehouse. if you could change the color of them (i dont know if you are working on it or where going to work on it) that would make it look a little better.
    I've actually already done most of those in a similar fashion to how buttons will be. That's acutally not the real messy stuff. It's the stuff that auto insert over the default skin that I have to figure out make transparent to make it look smooth and fluid.
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    o.o
    that looks really nice
    is it possible to add something like pressing z in war zone and not target the other nation in your party
    No i cannot edit actual functions of the game. This is simply visual effects.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 04-20-2012 at 03:43 PM.

My FB Guide

Nice Val!!!!!! when u finish it i would like to use it! =D looks very very cool the guild bank section, pretty awesome work bro!!

The cash inventory (vend screen) and guild warehouse are beautiful. Like Plasmium skins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast