Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new computer

Oh nnoooosssssss.....alienwares with Dell??!!!! Thats like Bill Gates joining eComputer...or worse ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Ugomiller View Post
    dude, seriously...if you wanna be a gamer you gotta know some components to your system...i mean as Leonhart said you're gonna want a ATI radeon/NVIDIA Ge4xxx-8xxxx type GPU, a CPU (depending on the type or processor, single, dual, etc) 1.8-2.4GHz, you know you'll want around 2GBs of ram....this is a good start-off...and def try lookin at newegg, not sure where you wanna buy your system from..
    nvidia 6250 runs cabal slower than pong on pause... you gotta get to at least the 7-8 series.. i got a 9400gt and it works beautifully. food for thought
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Both dell and alienware desktops are extremely overpriced and they also . If you can't get a desktop, take a look at asus laptops. They generally offer good hardware and are pretty cheap.

asus, acer, HP usually have some pretty decent lappys that'll work fine for cabal....and @DVWizzy, yea you're right that why i said up to 8xxx with NVIDIA...I'm not a big ATI fan...i think AMD/ATI and NVID/Intel...although you can always mix em, its somethin that kind of a habit now...lol thanks for the info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234