Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best NA FA!

Im sure the E2 legacy guardian betrayed Capella nation and helped Fiery to kill Brolic, right Brolic? :P
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    hell yea man, it transformed into a phoenix and said "kakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw u dead!"

I see you feel very accomplished for killing me with 2 amp pots. you always run from me when you are alone unless you are in bm2,you and your guildies sayings about "let's go double team fiery" and the fact you post about kill me once in a nw already have proven that I'm the best FA in venus.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    O_O u dont use amp pots in war from the chests/guards? who doesnt, shush...and you use evasion pots when i bm2 you glutes, so why talk about me using pots? O_O i dont feel accomplished since i knew i can take you any time, i just wanted to post the SS, bored. zz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I see you feel very accomplished for killing me with 2 amp pots. you always run from me when you are alone unless you are in bm2,you and your guildies sayings about "let's go double team fiery" and the fact you post about kill me once in a nw already have proven that I'm the best FA in venus.
    and on a side note, i wanna learn how to use 2 amp pots at the same time! teach me?

Banned
    fiery is weak only a non top blader like brolic would brag about killing him lawl #1 blader on NA jeazy son.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeazy View Post
    fiery is weak only a non top blader like brolic would brag about killing him lawl #1 blader on NA jeazy son.
    Q__Q

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    and on a side note, i wanna learn how to use 2 amp pots at the same time! teach me?
    awwwwwww, I must hit too hard, so hard that you think I use 2 amp pots when I use none. btw, your 200s per hit with 2 pots and legacy weapon is beastly, you must be the hardest hitting blader of all time

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    awwwwwww, I must hit too hard, so hard that you think I use 2 amp pots when I use none. btw, your 200s per hit with 2 pots and legacy weapon is beastly, you must be the hardest hitting blader of all time
    cute, was hitting that low cuz there was no more HP, u got dropped to 0.. GG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    i think what i said in lobby was more interesting
    The cool thing bto say is actually : "Caps in lobby need back up quick"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast