Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your stats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol? since the first few pages of this topic haha
    this just made my day
    we were talking about stats not a person dumb sht lol and super gave hypothetical stats dumbass those werent even his...jesus h christ ur a moron.

Banned
    lol at all these noobs that require explaining. that eof+8 is temp therefore go with an eof+7 and guess wat his atk is still higher than 1030 so where am i wrong?

my 1st post stated he should lower his cd and get more atk therefore i am stating that DH has a better ratio than shielder. matri comes along and say his atk cant be higher, i prove him wrong and he asks me if he has 180cd.... lol i told u 180 was too high get more atk and lower ure cd understand now?
    You started talking about divinehonor 5 pages ago. You said rof10s were a better fit. I said they crit less on SS than cr2s.
    How does getting proven wrong make your day better?
    Also by your logic you are a noob because you require explaining to understand what is being said.
    Last edited by otice1; 08-16-2010 at 09:34 AM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    You started talking about divinehonor 5 pages ago. You said rof10s were a better fit. I said they crit less on SS than cr2s.
    How does getting proven wrong make your day better?
    now go back 8 pages and see who we were talking about

and how bout u find me where i said anything about rof10s being a better fit

sup spur

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

sup spur
    fail to see how that increases the validity of their posts therefore ignored. learn2debate 1v3 and u guys still losing

fail to see how that increases the validity of their posts therefore ignored. learn2debate 1v3 and u guys still losing
    i guess if you convince yourself that a lie is a truth then no one can tell you different.

pro english right here

the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    i guess if you convince yourself that a lie is a truth then no one can tell you different.
    no wonder ure still posting u must have that skill mastered. ill stop responding to u since im no match for that skill

no wonder ure still posting u must have that skill mastered. ill stop responding to u since im no match for that skill
    real original response. take what someone said about you and say they do it. really got me good man.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    real original response. Take what someone said about you and say they do it. Really got me good man.
    omg matri's mastered that same exact skill like a million times over

strange. i thought all the ppl in scammers learned this on the first day

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast