Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reporting a Account Hacker

= a blader not fb lol

Dude i did so much trade with teh eof+7 i bought from flawless, does that mean i lost all my trades?

Banned

Here's proof that they are two different people. ^ 167.

Thanks for that Yum, I figured it out after talking to a few people but not only does it tell everybody there's 2 different Flawless's but it shows evidence too.

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s =\

I don't care how much you're "friends" with someone. Unless you know them in real life, don't give out your passwords. At least if you know them IRL, you can go over to their house and kick their ass. Just don't do it. If you get kicked out of the guild, oh well, they were a bunch of aHOLES for trying to force you to give up your passwords anyways.

This is show how dump is he. Give out account and password to someone. Who doesn't take advantage of this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterous View Post
    I don't care how much you're "friends" with someone. Unless you know them in real life, don't give out your passwords. At least if you know them IRL, you can go over to their house and kick their ass. Just don't do it. If you get kicked out of the guild, oh well, they were a bunch of aHOLES for trying to force you to give up your passwords anyways.
    Even with "guild" website/forums,if you register with them make sure you use acct. names and passwords that in no way have any connection to your cabal account,other than ign...........maybe

Quote Originally Posted by chaosomega View Post
    dude WTF I JUST BOUGHT TAHT PET WHAT THE HELL DO I DO -_-
    Same here, i bought his TG glove (Trade with eof+7 (From SheEvil), 15mil, and 15uchh for dat glove), What should i do T.T?

it isnt consider hacking if u share ur pass?
    hacking is from key loggers who get ur password through other programs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast