Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New WA skill??

somebody alraedy posted this << but no one posted when do we get it wink wink(im dying to no)

If we do get it, i hope we get a few more slots along with it, its a pain in the butt to have to decide which skills to keep

<_< all trans buffs and completer buffs sw ww impact stab heavy slash rising blade force kick iron skin aura barrier that and that buff that lets u increase the knock down rate....

yea, i just dont like that we get what 21 slots? while wi/fa can get the full 26 slots for their skills

we are wa....dont need them they do...... cause we better and can handle it wizzys and fa cant

we can have a buffless battle and still whin thats how bad we is or we are if someone wants to be a smart azz

lol ya, but its fun being a wi and having a few skills that you dont really need, but can use them whenever just cause you want to

btw i like the vid lol, even tho itachi was sick in the fight lol

yeah lol ima change it to later on in the fight like from the chidori in the air knocking them through the sealing and fighting on the roof

and that guy in the akatski in the green mask is mandora the guy that was the first with mengyko sharingan........ gave to many hints.....from episode 168 and when they showed his eye(sharingan) and they said the nine tail was manepulated to attack the villiage..... and they said mandara was the cause of that and it realy hit me on episode 168 when they said the green masked akasky was the reason of it ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast