Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I.... Just can't do it anymore.

I.... Just can't do it anymore.

I've played Cabal almost since open beta. Good times, bad times, bad times, bad times, better times, then some bad times after that, and I'm ready to move on.

I think we all hoped for a fresh start when it went back to EST - instead we learned OGP was only a fumbling copy of EST's policies. I'm not excited about the new skills at all, not even enough to confirm whether or not they'll come to the NA version. Just another band-aid on the rotting corpse that is this game (only the buzzing troll-flies are left, and a couple of mourners like me). I personally think they're just milking it for all they can until Cabal 2 comes out and they ditch us all.

Lowered drop rates, worsening community, blah blah, you've all heard it before. Their business planner should be fired (the people with actual money to spend don't have 3 hours to grind a RoL+1).

What I want to know is, does anybody know any GOOD F2P games? It may be a moot question, since if you did, you probably wouldn't be here, but I thought I'd try anyway. I've already searched, played, and ruled out RF Online, Atlantica Online, Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, 9 Dragons, and Dofus Online.

For your recommendations: I don't care if there's pvp in it, though it would be a nice option. No trials, no exp walls (like Cabal's perpetual "eff you pay us now" wall after 110), good solo potential, no sprites, no cookie-cutter builds, no goddamn temp item event schemes, and a good community.

Thanks in advance to all the decent people that are still out there.

Banned
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

Yeah I won't miss noobs like you Rastan. Anybody with a reply worth reading?

Aika online has awesome pvp.. the game is free.. the graphics are great...there are tons of quests. The only downer, according to your criteria is that it has what is called a pran. It starts out as a little fairy and turns into a little person that carries stats and buffs for you, and can carry items. All and all the game play is awesome. There is nation vs nation pvp, arena pvp's, etc. Tons of fun if you like pvp.

You should check it out. It's really fun.
    Last edited by ceyenne; 06-24-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Why would a pran be a downside, sounds like a neat idea. o.O lol

you said no sprites.. thats kinda what a fairy is .. lol

DivineGuardians

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

why complain about the game just go play the games you obviously enjoy more then cabal, you enjoy them SOOOO much youd spend time on here saying your game is so much more awesome instead of playing it

No I meant sprites as in the old school kind, not fairies, haha. xD

Shinn, you obviously didn't even read my post. At all. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    why complain about the game just go play the games you obviously enjoy more then cabal, you enjoy them SOOOO much youd spend time on here saying your game is so much more awesome instead of playing it

lol.. I'm at work.. I cant play right now

DivineGuardians

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast