Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go Team USA! 160% BONUS Weekends!

Banned
    to all u fool that think America was going to beat Ghana muahhahahaa DID u see my boy prince score that first goal haha and at the end did u see ur star Donovan swimming in shame?? Ghana=Africa last country standing baby we going to take it...

Banned
    ty for the event,soccer still blows

Its a great sport that actually takes some skill. I never did it in HS (did wrestling instead) but its still fun even if I'm not good at it. The event was a simple idea and it was good for all players. 170's got more ap than usual, lower lvls got much more exp. It was a win-win event. And no for drop rates unless its increased amount of just alz. If everyone wants alz to get gear, just make it drop more alz, like alz bombs. Those hardly ever drop now.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Rastan dont say things like that about the world's greatest sport dude..i live for football..................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rs071822 View Post
    Rastan dont say things like that about the world's greatest sport dude..i live for football..................
    the world's greatest sport is ice hockey,hands down,no contest........soccer is just the played more around the world

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    the world's greatest sport is ice hockey,hands down,no contest........soccer is just the played more around the world
    That's just being bias. Soccer has over 3 billion people worldwide watching it; hockey has... ya you get the point. I'm a hockey fan but I still admit that soccer is a more popular sport.

Banned
    daisy, u jinxed the USA soccer team. way to go.

reguardless of who won I did some grinding during this so called event and noticed no change. neither did the dozen or so guildies who were grinding pf those same 2 days.

Shadow Titanium
    well i was getting about 300k a hit

loved the event even lvled up ^^

I think the event was great in theory but if its was "exp bonus weekend" how come it was fri thru sat morn? i barely even had time to take advantage of it due to work....i did notice an increase while i was grinding pf tho...woulda been nice to actually have been the weekend tho

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123