Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Why I Cant Get Connected To The Server ?

Why I Cant Get Connected To The Server ?

Well It Said That Connecting .. Then Later on I Waited and Look It Says That Please Try Again ? Why Is This Game World Wide ?

Banned
    this is NA only

Maybe you have to run as administrator, or your internet connection, i dont know.

You could always try restarting your computer.

This is probably only happening to you, otherwise you would have a thousand posts asking why they cant connect, since there's always nothing to do on a friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    this is NA only
    ^ or that.

Ohh... Ok then .. Haiz ..

Yea I've been having a similar issue, but maybe thats becasue I'm in germany now, but then its not letting me get on the EU version either bcs my ip from my computer says its in US but when looking online it just says armed forces in EU, AF, +CAN >_> so i'm at a loss of how to fix that. I just sent a ticket to both EU and NA desks.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yea I've been having a similar issue, but maybe thats becasue I'm in germany now, but then its not letting me get on the EU version either bcs my ip from my computer says its in US but when looking online it just says armed forces in EU, AF, +CAN >_> so i'm at a loss of how to fix that. I just sent a ticket to both EU and NA desks.
    This has nothing to do with what you said, but may i ask how you get xfire to read CABAL, mine wont seem to be reading when i play it.

Quote Originally Posted by sortoflosera View Post
    Well It Said That Connecting .. Then Later on I Waited and Look It Says That Please Try Again ? Why Is This Game World Wide ?
    its called cabal online for a reason and do system restore on the last date game was running properly and it should work