Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people farm 60 NW?

Ahh ok, when you were tlking about 1 person chasing with ppl hitting him on the way, i thought u were tlking about the end

and u didnt answer my second question D=

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    Ahh ok, when you were tlking about 1 person chasing with ppl hitting him on the way, i thought u were tlking about the end

and u didnt answer my second question D=
    Your second question was directed to Raven or whatever his name is.

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

woops xP
    mixed up ur names
    thought u were raven lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    because we can
    very typical >_> how cliché

Banned
    not sure if this has been stated in the past 12 pages, but i'm just gonna clear everything up.

52-60/61-94 war cannot be referred as tier 1 cuz it's just a little scrimmage between a few ppl. you would call a 5 min cat fight a war? roflmao.
    95-129 = tier 1
    130-149 = tier 2
    150-170 = tier 3

seeing all these noobs referring 52-60 as tier 1 and 61-94 as tier 2 is just wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post
    not sure if this has been stated in the past 12 pages, but i'm just gonna clear everything up.

52-60/61-94 war cannot be referred as tier 1 cuz it's just a little scrimmage between a few ppl. you would call a 5 min cat fight a war? roflmao.
    95-129 = tier 1
    130-149 = tier 2
    150-170 = tier 3

seeing all these noobs referring 52-60 as tier 1 and 61-94 as tier 2 is just wrong...
    It's pretty intense man... I wouldn't classify that as a cat fight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    It's pretty intense man... I wouldn't classify that as a cat fight.
    that's the truth.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Final results: Noob wars = boring and makes all the new-to-the-game and "pros" of that tier think they're hot when they get to TG and their team winds up losing for a few weeks while they learn and level......

T1-T3 = more fun, exciting, unpredictable in larger scales, and absolutely worth every minute you put into it
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

I think people call the lower lvl wars N1 and N2 o.o

fun/exciting is all opinion. Some T1/2/3 wars are more fun than N1/2, but sometimes its the other way around.
    The good thing about N1/2 is that you have almost nothing to lose.
    If the only base you have is HQ, and procs have every other base, that war is no longer fun, exciting, unpredictable, nor is it worth the 1m you spent to get your ass kicked.
    But in N1/2, when your side is filled with noobs and you get wiped out in 1 minute, that war isnt fun, exciting or unpredictable.
    Both wars have their ups and downs.
    And like i posted earlier, if you acctually compared the rewards of each war instead of going, "OMG I got 100m!" You would see that N1/2 gives you more alz for your time. I'm not gonna repeat myself, so if you want to see the post, go find it.

And i'm sorry to tell you this, but some of the "pros" of 94 war can kick your ass when they go up to TG
    Take SilverFang for an example.
    He was a "pro" of the 94 war who moved up to T1 and kicks proc butt. (Other examples are Warcueid, CStriker, ParadoxQueen etc.)
    They all moved up from the 94 war and completely owned everybody in T1/2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    I think people call the lower lvl wars N1 and N2 o.o

fun/exciting is all opinion. Some T1/2/3 wars are more fun than N1/2, but sometimes its the other way around.
    The good thing about N1/2 is that you have almost nothing to lose.
    If the only base you have is HQ, and procs have every other base, that war is no longer fun, exciting, unpredictable, nor is it worth the 1m you spent to get your ass kicked.
    But in N1/2, when your side is filled with noobs and you get wiped out in 1 minute, that war isnt fun, exciting or unpredictable.
    Both wars have their ups and downs.
    And like i posted earlier, if you acctually compared the rewards of each war instead of going, "OMG I got 100m!" You would see that N1/2 gives you more alz for your time. I'm not gonna repeat myself, so if you want to see the post, go find it.

And i'm sorry to tell you this, but some of the "pros" of 94 war can kick your ass when they go up to TG
    Take SilverFang for an example.
    He was a "pro" of the 94 war who moved up to T1 and kicks proc butt. (Other examples are Warcueid, CStriker, ParadoxQueen etc.)
    They all moved up from the 94 war and completely owned everybody in T1/2/3.
    I disagree, I have fun no matter who is winning.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast