Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happen to cabal?

Hybrid View

What happen to cabal?

hi. i need to know why cabal will not start up. iam new to cabal and have only been playing for 3 days.
    The problem is i start up cabal and everything loads updates to but after that nothing happen theirs no loading or anything.

I would really like for someone to help me find a solution because i love this game and i really want to play again.

What Iam using.

Windows 7 pro 64-bit
    i meet all req for playing the game to.

also when i click start the game guard does not come and then i sometimes see a Trojan has been detected. not sure if that has anything to do with it or is it just that the new update is messing up the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by ovoskillovo98 View Post
    also when i click start the game guard does not come and then i sometimes see a Trojan has been detected. not sure if that has anything to do with it or is it just that the new update is messing up the launcher.
    Make an exception on your security software for gameguard.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

yup yup xD

So how would i do that step by step because idk how

also when i click start remember that nothing happens not even the little mage for the game guard comes up to load anything. nothing happens. can u proved me with a link for another game guard that might help.

You'll need to tell us what anti-virus software you're using so someone with the same one can run down the steps for making exceptions. Your cabalmain.exe may also have been quarantined so you would have to restore it back to it's original directory.

What do I Do For Mcafee.
    Edit: I Restored it but soon as i try to load CABALMAIN.EXE It gets quaranited again.
    Edit2: I had to turn off Active Protection. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by llxxSOLARxxll; 04-07-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by llxxSOLARxxll View Post
    What do I Do For Mcafee.
    Edit: I Restored it but soon as i try to load CABALMAIN.EXE It gets quaranited again.
    If you make an exception you won't need to turn it off (Which you shouldn't be). I know when I used Kaspersky it let me remove the file from quarantine and add it to the exceptions list. I can only provide you instructions for ESET...

If you haven' figured it out, or no one shows you. Google =]
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by llxxSOLARxxll View Post
    What do I Do For Mcafee.
    Yo,, I have the same program.. How exactly did you do it?
    Thanks.

Ok i have McAfee and i have tried adding it to the list but nothing happens still. i click start when iam at the launcher and nothing happens like its not responding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast