Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happen to cabal?

>.> check yumcookies's thread for info on mcAfee problems.. if you wanna switch to avast there is a step by step solution for that one too
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

how and where to do i find my cabalmain.exe

here a vid of whats happening to me not my video but its the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZRhnuGi1Hw

ok i got cabal to come up and work and i played for like 30mins then my computer restarted, and then i tried to start it again, but this time i did the restored thing and everything like that and now my computer reads it as a Trojan. Why is this and how come when i restored it will automatically quarantined.

I have the same problem as well. I have McAfee Total Protection and i have yet to find where i can make an exception for game guard. If you can help me out it will be a big help

ok i got it i had to go to my McAfee and the find restore click that and the restore cabalmain.exe and maybe even turn off active protection. thats what i did and now it works ,

Aight check me out. You start it up. Then go to computer & files - configure. Then "system guards" click advanced. Then The last option on the column "active protection" Go To it and uncheck it. This Is what i do when i cant add CABALMAIN.EXE To the trusted list.

Pls help asap!

same problem here. I'm using windows 7 with ESET smart security 4 anti virus. Can you help me so that i can play cabal again. thank you

i have the same problem, when I click on start nothing happens. gameguard wont come out and I have made exclusions for gameguard and cabal to my antivirus. I'm using avast internet security. Can somebody help..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12