Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant start cabal...

cant start cabal...

well im having a good time playing cabal last night but this morning when i open cabal then press START CABAL nothin happened the gameguard doesnt show up,,i reinstalled,redownload 2x,turn of firewall,check files still the same nothn happen....can anyone tell me some advice to solve my problem?

Red-Osmium
    no idea lol

Banned
    ive tried everything lol..from removing the files from regedit to restoring my pc and still nothing. i think gameguard is having some problems for some people, all we can do is wait it out. =/

Banned
    ive done that but it doesnt work =/

I am having the same problem I have tried everything that I can think and still cant get anything....

I just submitted a help desk ticket I'll let you know if they figure out the problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kkt309 View Post
    I just submitted a help desk ticket I'll let you know if they figure out the problem.
    Using the help desk right now is as usefull as the pony express style google.

im also having the same problem. i turned off my antivirus, even tried uninstalling ogp cabal and installing full client cabal na still no luck.

this is dam lol i didnt go to school today to lvl and i cant play coz of this problem o,O....

Avast! Anti-Virus could be the problem.
    Cabal does in fact contain a harmless virus and as you know Avast blocks ALL virus's if their detected.

I've had the same problem and the only thing you have to do is open Avast > Maintenance > Virus Chest
    Look for CabalMain.exe > Right Click > Restore

That should work that's what I did and Cabal is working just fine now but keep in mind that you may have to do the same process for future use.

Level: 16x
    Guild: BiteMe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast